Changes to agent details at HMRC after incorporation

We have incorporated from Sole Practicioner to LTD.

Currently I am the authorised HMRC agent for our clients, ie in my personal name.

Would it be possible to get all the client authorisations moved over to the Company name? What's the best way for this?


Thanks in advance

There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

just let them have the new (company) name

memyself-eye |
memyself-eye's picture

I believe

Manchester_man |