Changing to industry
After yet another January, I am heartily sick of practice in general and self assement specifically so I am going to give it up to try for a high level, financial controller type job in industry.
My lifestyle will not allow for any reduction in salary and I have absolutely no experience that would qualify me for this job in any way however I am sure that my detailed knowledge of shoe box accounting and the VAT flat rate scheme will count for something?
I would appreciate if someone could do all the reading for me and tell me exactly how to do this because I can't be bothered getting my ICAS rule book out. This is really important to me (but not enough that I do the spade work myself) so I would prefer that no-one tries to argue (reason) with me.
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 510 19
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 170 2
- Old CGT loss 181 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 103 3
- Paper tax return 122 4
- Start up allowance? 355 12
- Will I need to resign? 124 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,340 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 234 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 170 1
- AIA or IFA 443 7
- Surely not? 436 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 631 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 365 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 354 7
- Late Registration for VAT 354 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 264 5
- Nominal Ledger 358 10
- Share structures 147 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,156 19