Changing interest in property
I have a situation where an individual owns a property, and wishes his wife to benefit from the rents and the property from now on.
He has drafted a deed, which gives his wife the property.
The Financial advisor says that is all that has to do - he can hold the legal ownership - and not tell the Land Registry (and I assume the mortgage company) - as he has transferred the equitable interest to his wife.
In other words created a trust.
The deed says that he did this on 6th April last year, but it is dated today.
Is this ok?
They did not own the property jointly?
- Sage Payroll 292 11
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 66 1
- Payroo Employer allowance query 192 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,041 33
- vat return 250 3
- Flat rate vat 113 1
- Value pricing 720 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 152 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 209 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 287 4
- Reregister for VAT 143 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 199 6
- Weely paid employees 247 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 491 11
- Director's tax return 294 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 223 6
- Wrong career 488 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 296 7
- Laptop purchase 1,402 20
- PTP software disaster 290 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 798
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 551
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 419
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 296
- Free Tax Legislation? 268
- Director Loan account operation 245
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 245
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 240
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 230
- Paye procedures for CVA 160