Having just received the renewal for Iris I can no longer justify the extremely high cost of running this software so I am looking for alternatives. To date I have looked at Forbes and Keytime online details and will be having a look at some more over this weekend. Whilst Forbes and Keytime seem to offer good value for money, I am pretty disappointed with their report presentation. Given that the reports are the final bit of the work the clients see, I am very particular about their presentation. I am not averse to tidying up in Word or something if the cost of doing that would not be too excessive, but having been "spoilt" with the seamless quality of the Iris reports that would come a bit hard. I wonder if any Forbes or Keytime users out there can tell me if the reports can be edited within the software without export to say Word, and how they deal with notes and accounts disclosures that are not within the "standard" reports offered. For example how do the reports deal with say directors disclosures for overdrawn current accounts, operating lease commitments, assets on HP etc. I know I cannot directly compare with Iris as they are totally different ends of the market, so I am looking for a bit of balance between the two really.
I am also going to have a look at Digita - can any users out there offer any feedback on Digita's reporting quality also?
Thanks for any input on this.
- Where can I get the information for this 361 7
- BrightPay 360 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 196 3
- CGT &LLP 69 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 538 4
- Setting up an offshore company 90 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 183 16
- Secure document exchange 117 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 158 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 392 7
- break even point 162 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 238 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 131 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 141 4
- How to issue shares to investors 86 1
- Expense management software 629 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,106 84
- Tax code 147 1