Having just received the renewal for Iris I can no longer justify the extremely high cost of running this software so I am looking for alternatives. To date I have looked at Forbes and Keytime online details and will be having a look at some more over this weekend. Whilst Forbes and Keytime seem to offer good value for money, I am pretty disappointed with their report presentation. Given that the reports are the final bit of the work the clients see, I am very particular about their presentation. I am not averse to tidying up in Word or something if the cost of doing that would not be too excessive, but having been "spoilt" with the seamless quality of the Iris reports that would come a bit hard. I wonder if any Forbes or Keytime users out there can tell me if the reports can be edited within the software without export to say Word, and how they deal with notes and accounts disclosures that are not within the "standard" reports offered. For example how do the reports deal with say directors disclosures for overdrawn current accounts, operating lease commitments, assets on HP etc. I know I cannot directly compare with Iris as they are totally different ends of the market, so I am looking for a bit of balance between the two really.
I am also going to have a look at Digita - can any users out there offer any feedback on Digita's reporting quality also?
Thanks for any input on this.
- Networking 36 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 246 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 129 1
- Turnover on a tax return 248 8
- incorrect old p60 431 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 285 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,919 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 265 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 238 3
- VAT refund 159 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 239 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 262 3
- Missing tax return 383 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,119 30
- Inflation and fees 1,404 24
- Sage Priority Support 187 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 840 24
- Micro-entity accounts 289 1
- Related party disclosure 234 3
- Company reconstruction 165 1