Having just received the renewal for Iris I can no longer justify the extremely high cost of running this software so I am looking for alternatives. To date I have looked at Forbes and Keytime online details and will be having a look at some more over this weekend. Whilst Forbes and Keytime seem to offer good value for money, I am pretty disappointed with their report presentation. Given that the reports are the final bit of the work the clients see, I am very particular about their presentation. I am not averse to tidying up in Word or something if the cost of doing that would not be too excessive, but having been "spoilt" with the seamless quality of the Iris reports that would come a bit hard. I wonder if any Forbes or Keytime users out there can tell me if the reports can be edited within the software without export to say Word, and how they deal with notes and accounts disclosures that are not within the "standard" reports offered. For example how do the reports deal with say directors disclosures for overdrawn current accounts, operating lease commitments, assets on HP etc. I know I cannot directly compare with Iris as they are totally different ends of the market, so I am looking for a bit of balance between the two really.
I am also going to have a look at Digita - can any users out there offer any feedback on Digita's reporting quality also?
Thanks for any input on this.
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 330 3
- S455 and February year ends 36 1
- RTI offline? 25 1
- Right To Manage Company 202 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 89 1
- S.455 Tax again 210 1
- Marriage Allowance 48 1
- Giving shares away 252 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 587 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 310 7
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 168 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 587 15
- Closing down loss-making company 352 4
- Where to post pension on sa100 145 4
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 263 2
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 712 5
- VAT disaggregation 229 3
- What are HMRC implying? 635 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 130 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 112 1