changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 152 7
- CGT and 2nd property 559 12
- Do you lose losses on cessation 48 1
- SA800 Returns 62 2
- Depreciation 350 8
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 78 2
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 791 21
- Knuckle down one week to go! 310 7
- state pension statement 137 6
- Bookkeeping question 430 4
- Entertaining - definition? 220 1
- Deferred Tax 133 6
- Late payment payroll 87 1
- New Boiler at Rental Property 394 4
- client can't/won't pay 707 16
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 321 1
- Split year treatment 83 4
- AIA 303 7
- Help - Capital Allowance 330 8
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 330 8
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 809
- Copy Wanted 516
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 475
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 465
- Latest phishing scam 309
- Entrepreneurs' relief 292
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 261
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 261
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 254
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 161