changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,323 14
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 166 3
- VAT on Hire Purchase 183 2
- "Audit Report" 81 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 483 13
- Coding Notice 233 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 247 6
- New business - journal entries 416 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 226 3
- Payroll software 653 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 274 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 401 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 735 18
- B2B vat in the EU 193 4
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 203 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 236 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 200 4
- LLP as member of LLP 142 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,847 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 523 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 874
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 722
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 415
- Social investment tax relief 220
- Digita Hosted Software 215
- Call Centre Data Costs 204
- accounting for this transaction 197
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 174
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 172
- Travel costs and contractors 171