changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- format cell to exclude decimals 58 5
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 170 3
- Entrepreeur's relief 32 1
- A trust shall not want for a trustee 54 1
- Settlement discount 206 5
- IT advisory questions? 309 8
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,576 21
- experian and credit agencies 78 1
- Homing sandwiches 571 13
- Limited company to community interest company 64 1
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 485 10
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 211 5
- Error in audited accounts 245 3
- CIS software 134 3
- Pratice Management Software 217 3
- Use of home query 204 2
- signature required 606 22
- Vat registration exception 217 3
- CT600 164 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 227 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,263
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 837
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 530
- Digita Hosted Software 347
- Credit where credit's due....... 324
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 249
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 206
- TheTax Donut 191
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 169
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 167