changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- flat rate scheme 1,903 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 236 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 98 1
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 107 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 629 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 110 3
- Company Share Buy Back 107 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 249 3
- Company car in the LLP 171 2
- Physiotherapy 337 4
- New build property to be rented 159 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,881 52
- Hello 357 2
- Sage 200 question 109 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 101 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 168 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 175 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 215 4