changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- Auto-enrolment drivel 655 11
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 469 26
- Late Filing SA due to property income, individual was also a non dom for 15 years 68 6
- Client information from previous accountant 350 7
- Tax and NI on payment to overseas employee 201 4
- VAT margin scheme 35 2
- Shares paid - petty cash 70 3
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 491 9
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 878 16
- cold file reviewer needed 248 2
- Property jointly owned by non married joint owners 60 1
- Auto Enrolment costs by payroll outsourcer 445 3
- Subcontracting accountancy work 215 3
- AAT or ATT 141 2
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 48 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 265 4
- Unpaid Fee's 491 8
- IHT on offshore settlement 122 1
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 346 10
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 234 9
- Possible Partnership? 523
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 507
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 472
- New Fangled Penalties 319
- Clubs and Taxable Income 268
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 265
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 262
- Loans to other companies 202
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 179
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 173