changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,096 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 137 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 605 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 131 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 133 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 188 1
- How to deal with prior year error 180 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 548 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,349 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,055 20
- Tax Calculations 661 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 422 4
- Exemption from CGT 260 2
- VAT Registration 263 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 469 14
- Autumn statement predictions 458 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 365 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 205 3
- Moneysoft error 437 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 650 26