changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- sole trader to ltd company 61 2
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 114 3
- Rogue Accountant 1,064 33
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,104 35
- Spousal transfer and PPR 298 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 226 7
- Dual taxation - usa 184 2
- My house has fallen down 444 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 92 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 277 10
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 250 7
- Inheritance Tax Advice 91 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 108 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 548 8
- Getting fees, getting harder? 940 22
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 284 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 201 2
- Property sale split between years 156 5
- VAT charge on e-service supply 94 3
- VATMOSS filing 166 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 638
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 404
- Pensions Regulator 378
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 321
- RTI - duplicate employee record 319
- Using the correct forms 298
- SA penalty proposals 295
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 274
- Digital marketing focus group 196
- Sage Vat return box 2 185