changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 414 5
- RTI lost some data on laptop packing up!! 36 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 219 4
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 136 2
- Does This Company Need To File A Tax Return 125 1
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 177 5
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 304 4
- HMRC computer behind the times 120 2
- fraud 392 1
- Optimum salary for directors appointed part way through the year 211 3
- Which purchase date should I consider in the asset register 191 2
- UK property, split year non-UK reisdent help 99 1
- VAT on employee loan 362 6
- Interest, surcharges and interest on late payment of tax 161 3
- Travel expenses from Spain to the UK - tax deductible ? 308 9
- Auto enrolment 1,501 14
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 178 3
- Client's company struck off 626 17
- Extension of lease in flat management company 124 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 219 7
- QROP pension input amounts 473
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 434
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 411
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 261
- EPS and CIS deductions 253
- Construction CIS LLP Company 244
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 208
- SAGE winforecast 176
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 169
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 160