changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 121 3
- reporting salary? 212 5
- Wrong career 236 9
- Other forums 151 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 345 17
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 131 1
- VT accounts licence key 104 3
- Underpaid National Insurance 117 2
- Career Advice 150 3
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 111 2
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,905 29
- Would this save hours of your time? 245 5
- Payroo Employer allowance query 86 1
- non resident receiving UK dividends 171 2
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 216 6
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 107 3
- Agent with HMRC 281 11
- Quarterly PAYE 282 8
- bookkeeping for interest & dividends 193 3
- Auto Enrolment & Moneysoft 575 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 776
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 530
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 395
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 281
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 225
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 219
- Director Loan account operation 217
- Free Tax Legislation? 214
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 209
- vat return 181