changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- Tax residence 90 2
- Enquiry charge out rates - benchmarking 115 1
- Which software for practice books? 308 7
- Company Car Purchased in Name of Director 131 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,634 33
- Accountant software 293 7
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 451 7
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 97 1
- No Prrof of Posting of Tax Return sent by Post 424 13
- Can pre-registration vat be reclaimed? 231 4
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 1,885 22
- Mileage and Corportation Tax 89 1
- Renting property to yourself 324 8
- Definition of "Ultimate Controlling Party" FRS 8 387 16
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 105 4
- register as self employed? 134 2
- Who owns SAGE Data? 162 1
- VAT enquiry 105 1
- Write off of former director's loan 242 4
- A previous partnership, a dispute and their conduct now 265 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 647
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 485
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 451
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 276
- How to format a stock book 235
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 196
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 187
- Tax efficient holding company structure 176
- Investment property company accounts template 165
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 161