changing VAT stagger
Am looking for a practical steer here please!
Situation is thus: Pship with Jan yr end prev had VAT stagger Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec - requested a change in VAT stagger in Jun 12 to Apr, Jul, Oct & Jan - no prob at all - new registration form rec'd from HMRC - great.
Pship came to an end in Sept & one of the partners now going it alone - have advised HMRC of 'change in circs' no prob. However, sole trader would prefer a March yr end so to make it 'neater' would really like to amend VAT stagger back to Mar, Jun etc.
What do you think the repercussions would be from HMRC If I submit another request within such a short time scale.
Many thanks for any wise comments and recommendations re a suitable period of time to wait!
- The importance of Grammar 1,321 40
- Xero Pain Points 535 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 127 2
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 193 5
- Best way to draw a salary? 691 12
- PI cover 240 4
- VAT and customer entertaining 218 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 941 15
- VAT - How hard is it? 733 26
- Profit split from an investment property 167 6
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,425 39
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,259 10
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 154 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 275 6
- tax saving on card points 242 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 264 9
- Scissors 893 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 441 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 463 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 269 6
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 372
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 323
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 308
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 298
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 218
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 214
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 167