Charge VAT on courses ?
A newly formed company is going to be running courses for groups and individuals on maritime security. I think these would be regarded as 'vocational training' , but am not sure if the company would be an 'eligible body', I'm inclined to think not.
Question is whether the company is making exempt supplies or standard rate; if the latter it needs to register for VAT of course.
Anyone acting for any similar companies and can advise?
- Business lending another business money (UK) 302 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 23 1
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 108 3
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 257 7
- Family Partnership 281 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 172 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 188 6
- Business trips - director and family 415 3
- Signed accounts for bank 660 15
- flat rate scheme 2,370 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 167 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 325 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 178 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 86 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 848 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 196 5
- VAT Query on new build 123 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 114 1
- P11D Car Value 273 6
- NOVA declaration 112 1