Charge VAT on courses ?
A newly formed company is going to be running courses for groups and individuals on maritime security. I think these would be regarded as 'vocational training' , but am not sure if the company would be an 'eligible body', I'm inclined to think not.
Question is whether the company is making exempt supplies or standard rate; if the latter it needs to register for VAT of course.
Anyone acting for any similar companies and can advise?
- Sage Priority Support 84 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 678 18
- incorrect old p60 102 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 476 4
- VAT on new builds 104 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 343 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 118 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 107 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 125 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,831 26
- Missing tax return 164 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 159 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 553 18
- Physiotherapy 239 3
- Inflation and fees 1,215 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 161 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 278 8
- CGT help please 144 1