Charge VAT on courses ?
A newly formed company is going to be running courses for groups and individuals on maritime security. I think these would be regarded as 'vocational training' , but am not sure if the company would be an 'eligible body', I'm inclined to think not.
Question is whether the company is making exempt supplies or standard rate; if the latter it needs to register for VAT of course.
Anyone acting for any similar companies and can advise?
- RTI Fees 285
- Where's our 10%? 260
- Driving sales growth 212
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 204
- CIS late registration 203
- EIS 200
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 192
- Break up basis accounting 187
- Accounts production software for business SSC 181
- Best structure 177
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 173
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 152
- Dual income transfer of Personal Allowance 145
- Mileage Allowance Payments - couple using the same car 137
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 133
- Is commission on sales always vatable? 132
- Integrate accounts software with infusionsoft 132
- Property does not qualify for FHL, what is allowable? 119
- Loan Note, PIK and Corresponding Adjustment 117
- Employers NIC holiday paper application form 112