charges on company
When preparing and submitting Ltd Co accounts do you check if any charges have been registered on company.
It used to be routine and clearly would be done on audit but I no longer see it on small companies accounts.
My interest is because the client did not tell me that the bank has registered a charge on all the assets of the company and I only became aware of it when submitting the accounts to companies house and I had already filed at HMRC.
Many thanks for response.
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 18 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 304 9
- Mortgage Reference 905 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 307 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 107 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 149 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 130 1
- RTI offline? 616 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 153 1
- CIS and Xero 277 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 255 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 175 2
- property capital gains 412 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 152 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 940 9
- Tips on meals 572 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,353 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 233 3