Charging VAT on fees if client outside UK
We do work for a number of non-resident landlords.
They are just individuals (as in not businesses) and they can be based all over the world.
Do we charge VAT on our fees?
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 614 12
- Incorporated company charity 99 2
- property capital gains 297 3
- Closing down loss-making company 600 10
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 296 5
- Website Content 362 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 248 7
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 424 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,096 19
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 400 2
- Tips on meals 388 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 237 2
- Stumped - IHT 446 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 567 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 367 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 146 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 127 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 857 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,433 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 157 3