Charitable limited company accounts
Our audit exempt company client is also a charity for the last year or so. Its turnover will mean that it needs to file accounts with the charity commission, but i see that i can use their template on the web site. Am I right in thinking that for HMRC and Companies House filing purposes that normal company accounts are still produced and submitted.
Sorry to seem dumb and stupid on the matter but this as never cropped up before.
Thanks for reading and any assistance you may give.
- Personal Tax 269 8
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 241 2
- 64-8's amazingly quick 31 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,199 46
- Practical experience 870 16
- Xerocon 2016 838 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,885 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 249 2
- Mortgage Reference 205 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 181 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 440 9
- VAT 310 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 242 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 218 1
- last minute request 327 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 83 1
- Cash gift from India 511 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 491 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 149 2