Charitable limited company accounts
Our audit exempt company client is also a charity for the last year or so. Its turnover will mean that it needs to file accounts with the charity commission, but i see that i can use their template on the web site. Am I right in thinking that for HMRC and Companies House filing purposes that normal company accounts are still produced and submitted.
Sorry to seem dumb and stupid on the matter but this as never cropped up before.
Thanks for reading and any assistance you may give.
- Networking 67 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 254 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 139 1
- Turnover on a tax return 260 8
- incorrect old p60 439 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 293 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,925 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 273 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 240 3
- VAT refund 162 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 241 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 263 3
- Missing tax return 387 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,121 30
- Inflation and fees 1,406 24
- Sage Priority Support 187 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 841 24
- Micro-entity accounts 295 1
- Related party disclosure 238 3
- Company reconstruction 168 1