childcare provider is job related?
Ofsted registered childcare provision on domestic premises. Providing day care and overnight care. The owners wish to rent a house to run the provision, and the manager (and her family) will live in the house.
Is this acceptable to be BIK-free, as job-related-accommodation? The reason it is being done on domestic premises is because there is occasional need for overnight care (e.g. when parents go on holiday) and it's too hard to find qualified staff to camp out in a non domestic building. Whereas, if in manager's home, then no problem.
Will HMRC accept this?
Manager is not a director
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 110 2
- flat rate scheme 1,911 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 253 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 126 3
- Company Share Buy Back 123 2
- Charitable Payment 206 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 925 15
- Unpaid share capital 256 3
- Company car in the LLP 185 2
- Physiotherapy 340 4
- New build property to be rented 176 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,885 52
- Hello 361 2
- Sage 200 question 120 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 113 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 190 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 190 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 223 4