childcare provider is job related?
Ofsted registered childcare provision on domestic premises. Providing day care and overnight care. The owners wish to rent a house to run the provision, and the manager (and her family) will live in the house.
Is this acceptable to be BIK-free, as job-related-accommodation? The reason it is being done on domestic premises is because there is occasional need for overnight care (e.g. when parents go on holiday) and it's too hard to find qualified staff to camp out in a non domestic building. Whereas, if in manager's home, then no problem.
Will HMRC accept this?
Manager is not a director
- Xerocon 2016 1,011 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,188 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 219 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 229 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 586 12
- Personal Tax 485 11
- USA Tax Query 158 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,660 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 944 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 278 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 597 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 348 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 405 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 168 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 321 4
- last minute request 508 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,253 46