Chiropractor expense for a builder
I have a sole trader builder who needs regular chiropractor treatment to enable him to continue working.
I have told him that this is not an allowable expense but he has questioned it again after his chiropractor told him that it was fully deductible.
Does the chiropractor know something I don't?
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,957 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 118 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 468 5
- flat rate scheme 149 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 82 1
- VAT refund 316 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 548 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 126 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 155 1
- Special dividends & CGT 204 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 200 1
- Networking 368 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 279 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 339 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2