CIMA continuity partner - can he be non-cima ?


I'm new here (posting wise, have been poking around for a while though).

I am looking at registering as a cima mip - I have a potential continuity partner lined up who has a ICAEW practicing certificate. Does anyone know if this is ok or does he or she need to be a cima mip ?

Thanks in advance


There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

best bet is ring CIMA...

Steve McQueen |
Steve McQueen's picture