CIMA continuity partner - can he be non-cima ?
I'm new here (posting wise, have been poking around for a while though).
I am looking at registering as a cima mip - I have a potential continuity partner lined up who has a ICAEW practicing certificate. Does anyone know if this is ok or does he or she need to be a cima mip ?
Thanks in advance
- Mortgage Reference 902 16
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 298 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 304 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 105 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 146 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 124 1
- RTI offline? 615 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 147 1
- CIS and Xero 277 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 249 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 170 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 148 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 934 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,352 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 228 3
- Closing down loss-making company 811 15
- Stumped - IHT 629 8