CIS for last month of trade
I think I know the answer, but thought I'd check if you have any ideas;
Sole trader - builder. Sub-contractor.
He finished ST 31.03.2012 and went LTD from 01.04.2012 as he is expanding and now a Contractor. LTD will be reg for PAYE / CIS contractor.
But, in the last couple weeks of March, he had 2 sub contractors. He's never had before and this is the first time and last time in the ST.
Ok, so technically, we need to register as employer / contractor for the CIS to be done, for one month. Obviously late return as it's past 19.04. Ok.
But do we need to register for CIS and as Employer for just one month, then cancel it? Or do HMRC have a "one-off" form?
Many thanks for any suggestions.
- Signed accounts for bank 193 7
- What are my legal responsibilities 130 8
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 458 10
- Landing clients 348 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,129 22
- Termination Payment 141 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 156 3
- CRM / marketing 86 2
- Allocation of income from property 745 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,853 28
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 310 3
- Opening a Quick books file 90 1
- 64-8 problems 505 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 337 10
- Payment on account reminders 223 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 94 3
- Hello 512 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 483 14
- Balancing charge 118 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 287 3