CIS reclaim for company
Company subcontractor has CIS deducted from some of their income. This is related to a company with a year end that spans 5 April 2011, with some of the CIS deductions related to income pre 5 April 2011.
Current information indicates no PAYE scheme in place at 5 April 2011 and hence no P35 submitted for that tax year end.
Questions as follows
- Is there any other way of reclaiming the CIS tax deducted other than through a PAYE scheme?
- If not, can a P35 for the year ended 5 April 2011 be submitted now, solely to reclaim the CIS deducted? As this would obviously now be an extremely late submission, would the normal P35 penalties apply? If so,is there any legal precedent for getting them waived?
- flat rate scheme 593 16
- Allocation of income from property 205 7
- Protocol to be followed for professional clearance 102 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 77 1
- Turnover on a tax return 681 13
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 195 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,457 41
- UK tax exposure 380 7
- Companies House Presenter Account 152 3
- regulated mortgage work? 214 3
- Employer Making Employee Calculate own Holiday Pay 147 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 278 8
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,265 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 547 8
- Directors salary 154 1
- Rental Expenses 294 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 318 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 384 2
- any help? 378 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 438 8