CIS reclaim for company
Company subcontractor has CIS deducted from some of their income. This is related to a company with a year end that spans 5 April 2011, with some of the CIS deductions related to income pre 5 April 2011.
Current information indicates no PAYE scheme in place at 5 April 2011 and hence no P35 submitted for that tax year end.
Questions as follows
- Is there any other way of reclaiming the CIS tax deducted other than through a PAYE scheme?
- If not, can a P35 for the year ended 5 April 2011 be submitted now, solely to reclaim the CIS deducted? As this would obviously now be an extremely late submission, would the normal P35 penalties apply? If so,is there any legal precedent for getting them waived?
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 521 4
- Where to post pension on sa100 65 2
- Giving shares away 120 3
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 232 2
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 240 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 422 12
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 636 5
- VAT disaggregation 212 3
- What are HMRC implying? 595 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 98 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 65 1
- Right To Manage Company 154 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 908 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 196 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 832 7
- VAT Flat Rate 344 1
- BrightPay quirks 394 6
- Closing down loss-making company 297 3
- AccountingWEB survey 483 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,180 31