CIS Subcontractor & VAT....
I have a LTD company CIS client that is registered for VAT.They are mainly involved in joinery and external wall insulation of new housing estates.
Therefore, do they have to charge VAT, i.e. should the contractor statement show VAT at the zero rate as the work involves the construction of new houses.
I am confused - any help would be much appreciated.
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 248 7
- Sale of business assets 56 2
- Moneysoft error 468 8
- VAT - Check on clients business 949 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,707 40
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,118 36
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 115 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 149 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 203 2
- Compare 2 lists 1,735 32
- Voluntary dissolution of company 197 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,335 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 156 1
- Post AAT? 731 4
- Second Limited Company 164 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 301 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 188 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,600 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 292 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 237 8