Claiming Relief on Pension Contributions
Can anyone help or advise regarding claiming Pension contributions when you have more than the allowance for the year in question.
If no contributions had been made in the last three years and then £150K was made in the 2011/12 tax year. How would you report this in the tax return.
I.e. You have 2 lots of £50K Allowance B/Fwd . Do you carry back the contributions and adjust the previous tax returns or do you use the whole £150K in the current Tax year against the Income for 2012.
I can't seem to find anything regarding any 'Carry Back' of pension contributions to relieve against the unused pension contributions .
Any help or if anyone can point towards any guidance would be much appreciated.
- Flat rate vat 57 1
- Payroo Employer allowance query 161 5
- Value pricing 710 26
- vat return 240 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 143 4
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,009 32
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 174 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 279 4
- Reregister for VAT 130 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 197 6
- Weely paid employees 243 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 468 11
- Director's tax return 279 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 213 6
- Wrong career 475 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 284 7
- Laptop purchase 1,393 20
- PTP software disaster 278 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 231 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 103 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 798
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 550
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 416
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 294
- Free Tax Legislation? 266
- Director Loan account operation 245
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 240
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159