Claiming Relief on Pension Contributions
Can anyone help or advise regarding claiming Pension contributions when you have more than the allowance for the year in question.
If no contributions had been made in the last three years and then £150K was made in the 2011/12 tax year. How would you report this in the tax return.
I.e. You have 2 lots of £50K Allowance B/Fwd . Do you carry back the contributions and adjust the previous tax returns or do you use the whole £150K in the current Tax year against the Income for 2012.
I can't seem to find anything regarding any 'Carry Back' of pension contributions to relieve against the unused pension contributions .
Any help or if anyone can point towards any guidance would be much appreciated.
- The stupidity continues 1,826 82
- Taxable turnover for VAT registration 104 6
- CGT on transfer of property 191 14
- Capital Event? 86 3
- Transfer of property to director & shareholder 28 1
- Xero Training 322 2
- Do I need to make a P11D provision in Accs? 63 1
- Gift of asset between couple living as husband and wife 74 1
- 45p mileage - stupid question 170 2
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 362 4
- Cis refund for company 120 2
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,424 26
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 146 5
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 257 5
- Withdrawing company car 168 2
- What is IRIS World like? 456 11
- looking for a practice consultant 275 3
- RE assets introduced and rent 138 2
- AML report needed? 233 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 335 6
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 449
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 449
- WIP Software 313
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 296
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 249
- No payroll scheme in place 247
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 223
- Is there anything wrong with this? 218
- Small Part Disposal of Property 208
- Uncommercial property business 197