Claiming tax refunds for a friend | AccountingWEB

Claiming tax refunds for a friend

I've been nagging a friend to tell HMRC about their professional subs, and they have sent me an email with them today for me to put a letter together.  She works all hours, so it's looking like I'm posting it too.  Can I PP it or will HMRC send it back (no doubt in 2014) with a note saying it has to be signed by the taxpayer?  Does it have to be signed at all?

There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.

If you are looking at back years

ACDWebb |
ACDWebb's picture


Constantly Confused |
Constantly Confused's picture

No Overpayment Relief required

pjones |