Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Property initial recognition 115 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 655 12
- Not a good start no broadband 287 6
- P11D Dispensation 188 3
- Question regarding gym training 184 3
- CPD 58 1
- is this fraud? 473 9
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 389 7
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 123 1
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 159 4
- Directors Subsistence 365 3
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,140 26
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 577 9
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 201 2
- How long are 64-8s taking these days? 421 9
- R&D tax credit claim 160 4
- New company - form a group? 102 1
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 135 3
- Married woman dies owning marital home 354 2
- Incorporation Relief 302 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 565
- Cancelled 339
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 321
- Cancelled 278
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 240
- Probiz 223
- CIS Deductions 182
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 170
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 162
- Car leasing scheme 157