Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- regulated mortgage work? 88 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 153 5
- any help? 115 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 232 8
- Companies House? 187 3
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 71 1
- Rental Expenses 114 6
- UK tax exposure 199 3
- Echosign mail merge? 277 1
- Before I call employers helpline 214 1
- VAT refund 387 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 234 3
- flat rate scheme 332 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 220 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 554 6
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 280 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,059 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 186 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 197 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 138 1