Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Is this a scam? 1,351 24
- S455 375 16
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 101 4
- Is practising Certificate needed 111 4
- Wednesday rant 295 1
- RTI - new employee 43 1
- Profit split on buy-to let 292 5
- Overseas Sales 530 1
- Fax to email providers 389 14
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 209 2
- Sage at it again? 237 2
- HMRC Tribunal PAYE. 183 1
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 476 13
- Filing Corporation Tax Return for a company that only has investment income 182 1
- Output tax for retailer 97 4
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 432 7
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 947 9
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,413 32
- Question for FreeAgent users 219 7
- VAT silly question 2,235 50
- Benchmarking 461
- Possible Partnership? 407
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 394
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 373
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 315
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 188
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 170
- Income tax on foreign dividends 164
- Clubs and Taxable Income 162
- Agent Registration - How Long? 162