Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Should replies on AWEB show details of the qualifications 108 4
- Personal allowance 634 14
- New Fangled Penalties 1,099 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 117 1
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 86 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 711 30
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 799 9
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 266 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 371 10
- VAT on employee loan 289 5
- Taking over from an on-line accounting firm. Any ideas? 948 18
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 134 2
- Accountants website 382 5
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 168 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 468 8
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 99 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 114 1
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,411 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 224 5
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 176 6
- Moving away from CCH software 939
- QROP pension input amounts 431
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 375
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 346
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 313
- fraud 272
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 243
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 215
- Construction CIS LLP Company 195
- EPS and CIS deductions 188