Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 181 5
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 727 15
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 162 8
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 221 6
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,877 26
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 252 8
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 460 13
- Your fondest calculator memories 867 32
- Capital or revenue expense? 179 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 258 11
- Vat threshold issues 355 9
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 169 4
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 332 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 831 12
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 728 15
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 870 18
- Who can I refer leads to? 505 11
- Quickbooks Online stock 37 1
- Growing pains 455 8
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 443 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 459
- CTA study material 435
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 307
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 292
- Pre incorp expenses 286
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 249
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 237
- Slight twist on employment related securities 215
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 200
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 187