Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Any Scottish members out there? 5,939 208
- Trademark Fun 107 5
- What's your best practice shortcut or 'hack'? 1,462 38
- Can I strike off a company by filing DS01 online? 134 2
- VAT Fuel Scale Charge for Fuel on Private/Personal Car 161 3
- Subsistence - god I hate it! 638 14
- How to issue a loan correctly? 183 2
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 161 1
- Recycle old study books 352 9
- Share for share exchange 141 3
- Wind turbines 136 1
- Looking for a qualified accountant 511 2
- Locum Doctor claiming costs for Home Office 186 2
- FL Memo - Any Good 406 7
- VAT claim 357 6
- How to reclaim input tax from mixed use redevelopment? 163 6
- Am I allowed Rent A Room Relief? 403 9
- State Pension 1,215 10
- Late Corporation tax return 358 7
- The iIns and outs of VAT 380 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,058
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 340
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 288
- National Insurance 242
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 223
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 222
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 207
- Payments on account coded out?? 202
- Non Resident 160
- Franchise income and costs 142