Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 81 4
- client threatening legal action 2,098 30
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 134 2
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 141 1
- Instant CPD offer 292 4
- Cash basis 522 13
- Income from rent charged to business 144 2
- payroll software 377 3
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 449 5
- Statutory sick pay 316 4
- Dividend in specie 373 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 224 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 181 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 148 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 278 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 297 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 178 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 403 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,862 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 339 3
- Skandia using wrong address 582
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 311
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 310
- Employee rewards 291
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 261
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 231
- Etax Australian 191
- LLP in Construction Industry 157
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 134
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 134