Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 35 3
- dividend 58 6
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 130 3
- Irish Taxation 127 4
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 281 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 501 6
- Error on SA Tax Return 65 1
- Drector renting room to company 64 1
- Off site storage 131 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 574 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 231 7
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,122 44
- Industrial & Provident Societies 345 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 217 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 313 4
- Self assesment losses 308 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 164 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 170 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 113 2
- Joint Property rent 174 3
- Xtuple 562
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 339
- Domain name sale and limited company 228
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 209
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 206
- Investment 203
- Tax on damages received 177
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 176
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 144