Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Can I claim VAT back on accounting fees? 62 3
- New Client - incorrect accounts filed 201 5
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 281 13
- The importance of Grammar 86 2
- Is this dodgy? 181 4
- How to claim CIS refund for limited company that 219 5
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 293 6
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 919 13
- Car or Van - BIK not VAT 447 14
- Sole Trader 161 3
- 2 businesses again. 1 with vat, one without 2,663 51
- Non Resident Landlord Tax 152 3
- Class 4 Losses 205 4
- Tax Codes and VAT 74 1
- Entrepreneur Relief - inter company shares 80 1
- Issue shares to shareholders 143 6
- How long should one give Aweb … 884 14
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 336 3
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,335 51
- Moneysoft - technical query 307 7
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 347
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 284
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 262
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 259
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 248
- Electric Car 204
- S222 Charge 194
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 179
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 178
- Freelance Accounting link 169