Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Cash in Hand 166 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 190 5
- are receipts needed? 635 17
- SA302's anyone?? 621 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 334 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 140 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 357 12
- Busines software 173 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 206 6
- Converting a barn for business use 189 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 318 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 324 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 493 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 331 3
- Bookkeping software 734 7
- Clogged Losses 286 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 283 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 667 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 278 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 133 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 522
- NOVA 373
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 330
- Management expenses for investment company 276
- Bonus Bonds 273
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 186
- P11D benefit received by widow 167
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 165
- EXACT ONLINE 163