Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 214 8
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 41 1
- Dividend payment date 1,892 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,716 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 136 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 139 5
- Director hired as an individual 87 2
- Real names 542 20
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 112 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,290 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 99 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 217 2
- Tax relief on licence costs 127 1
- Who owns the data 242 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 168 5
- Sole Trader Fees 123 1
- Loan interest rental property 197 5
- Theatre as charitable company 57 1
- Peer to Peer lending 150 5
- What's the plural? 685 14
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 569
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 434
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 338
- IFA incorporation 315
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 302
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 297
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 253
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 240
- Sorry ignore me 235
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 235