Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 356 5
- Seeking a tax case 290 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 197 4
- Companies house strike off 92 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 112 2
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 113 2
- Moving to the cloud 625 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 152 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 737 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 144 4
- BTC vs Digita 982 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 309 4
- See you all on the other side 258 5
- VATABLE Income 304 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 251 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 273 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 497 6
- P11D software 122 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 536 9
- VAT - business splitting 240 3
- HMRC Joint Filing 525
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 394
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 354
- IRIS and FRS 102 328
- Capitalising Finance Lease 294
- USA help 287
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 248
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 236
- Capital gains on rental property 231
- Sage Coretime 218