Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 93 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 131 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 187 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 925 38
- Compare 2 lists 1,732 32
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 202 4
- Voluntary dissolution of company 179 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,324 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 129 1
- Post AAT? 719 4
- Second Limited Company 155 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,689 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 297 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 185 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,578 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 272 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 229 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 827 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 522 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 305 8