Class 1 deferment
A client has 3 employments, lets call them A, B and C.
The salary for A is £22,000, for B £30,000 and for C £6,000.
I applied for class 1 deferment and was hoping to get this for employments B and C. I was unsure if B would get it due to the amount straddling the threshold of £42,475 and, as suspected, they haven't granted it but I don't really know why. Is it because it straddles the limit or am I just making this up in my head?!
Only C obtained a deferment.
Can anyone provide me with a quick reason as to why the outcome is the way it is?
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 215 15
- Goodwill adjustment 116 3
- Non resident income. 137 7
- Do you lose losses on cessation 392 11
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 939 29
- How do you get HMRC to pay you SMP? 134 3
- Online SA303 Nine Digit UTR 144 4
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 138 4
- Software 74 2
- Notice of Coding 0T but not Month 1 261 7
- Use of home deduction 273 9
- Knuckle down one week to go! 941 21
- client can't/won't pay 1,277 22
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,319 79
- Self assessment help 148 1
- Worried over stock value 427 13
- Terminal Trade Loss Relief 93 3
- Does anyone know the phone number for Bootle compliance? 68 1
- Mortgage Repayment Sale of Property 142 4
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 209 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 841
- Copy Wanted 575
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 522
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 503
- Latest phishing scam 372
- Entrepreneurs' relief 350
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 310
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 297
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 290
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 200