Class 1 employee's national insurance due?
What do you think?
Client is employed by a non-UK employer (Guernsey)
He is resident and ordinarily resident in the UK.
He works offshore, in non-UK waters.
Any UK National Insurance due?
- Reversing out RTI 106 5
- IHT Query 52 1
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 293 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 842 22
- Gift or Capital Gain? 295 8
- Capital Gain? 400 10
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 269 6
- BrightPay 610 18
- Classic cars investment 238 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 210 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 320 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 329 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 269 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 263 2
- H&W company 222 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 193 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 170 2
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 168 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 808 32
- VAT silly question 2,413 56
- Benchmarking 492
- Possible Partnership? 436
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 412
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 410
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 356
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 210
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 209
- Clubs and Taxable Income 199
- Income tax on foreign dividends 192
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 186