Class 1 employee's national insurance due?
What do you think?
Client is employed by a non-UK employer (Guernsey)
He is resident and ordinarily resident in the UK.
He works offshore, in non-UK waters.
Any UK National Insurance due?
- Repayment of Share Capital 85 2
- Entrepreneurs' Relief - we're too late, aren't we ? 528 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 391 6
- Joint arrangement but not an entity (JANE) ?? 95 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 110 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 404 10
- Self employed care worker 533 12
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 224 1
- Over VAT threshold but now ceased trading 210 1
- Auto enrolment 445 8
- Audacity 947 17
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings 391 7
- Late registration for MOSS 247 5
- Revaluation of Brands etc 274 5
- Client right to working papers 381 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 551 6
- Professional Clearance 1,068 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 290 5
- Illegal share transfer 464 5
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 183 2
- NHS finance professionals 538
- VAL231 408
- Mother and son property ownership 383
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 360
- Foreign Pension Contribution 333
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 307
- vat gross profit percentage margins 287
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 287
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 259
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 227