Class 1a NI on leavers ?
Please do anyone know if Class 1a NI is payable on employees who left the company before the end of the tax year. We have 5 employee who left the company before the end of the tax year. When calculating class 1a NI payment for non-cash benefit receive by this employee, should I include the benefits recieved by the 5 employees that have left the company and already issue P45 during the tax year ?
I look forward to comments.
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 42 1
- Signed accounts for bank 619 14
- flat rate scheme 2,299 46
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 815 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 95 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 280 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 126 5
- VAT Query on new build 68 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 124 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 135 4
- Family Partnership 222 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 63 1
- P11D Car Value 245 6
- NOVA declaration 98 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,493 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 282 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 164 1