Client has changed everything without my knowledge
I have a client that I run book-keeping on Xero for - all the record-keeping is done by us at their premises.
Today I go in and the client tells me that we're not using Xero anymore, he has been out and bought Sage Accounts Professional for over a grand because it's cheaper than Xero and it does job costing so will save us time.
Not only that but the client has entered the debtors and creditors himself - it may be a mess, it may not be - but he has spent most of the time on the Sage Support line today.
To say I feel pushed out is an understatement - but I really don't know how I should react - does anyone have any thoughts?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,265 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 879 37
- Second Limited Company 66 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 470 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 282 8
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 101 2
- Probate services 359 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 445 20
- trading losses allowable? 750 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 766 12
- Post AAT? 650 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 101 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 193 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,627 37
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,501 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 128 3
- Sage accounts help 119 1
- Community Faux Pas 822 25
- AAT before CIMA? 141 1
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 110 3