Client has changed everything without my knowledge
I have a client that I run book-keeping on Xero for - all the record-keeping is done by us at their premises.
Today I go in and the client tells me that we're not using Xero anymore, he has been out and bought Sage Accounts Professional for over a grand because it's cheaper than Xero and it does job costing so will save us time.
Not only that but the client has entered the debtors and creditors himself - it may be a mess, it may not be - but he has spent most of the time on the Sage Support line today.
To say I feel pushed out is an understatement - but I really don't know how I should react - does anyone have any thoughts?
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,880 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 220 4
- Turnover on a tax return 133 7
- incorrect old p60 377 9
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 223 3
- VAT refund 109 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 192 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 254 3
- Missing tax return 362 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,094 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 179 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 833 24
- Micro-entity accounts 263 1
- Related party disclosure 222 3
- Company reconstruction 154 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 162 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 182 1
- Advice please! 428 2