Client with HMRC Time To Pay arrangement paid next VAT bill one day late.
Client got Time To Pay arrangement with HMRC.
First VAT return after that and he pays a day late! He says it was because he forgot about the bank holiday.
He has now agreed to pay by DD (I have telling him for years) and we have set it up, but I am wondering whether I need to contact the person at HMRC I arranged the TTP with, to explain, or will they only become aware if it goes to DMU?
- Changing shareholding ratio 201 7
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 291 7
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 435 15
- Cashflow forecasting software 69 2
- Inflation and fees 1,092 19
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 105 2
- Capital allowances not claimed 70 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 253 1
- Community Interest Company 115 3
- Redundancy Pay 400 5
- Physiotherapy 154 2
- Advice please! 299 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 683 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 593 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,275 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 107 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 104 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 336 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 584 13
- Do I need to see receipts ? 766 11