Client with HMRC Time To Pay arrangement paid next VAT bill one day late.
Client got Time To Pay arrangement with HMRC.
First VAT return after that and he pays a day late! He says it was because he forgot about the bank holiday.
He has now agreed to pay by DD (I have telling him for years) and we have set it up, but I am wondering whether I need to contact the person at HMRC I arranged the TTP with, to explain, or will they only become aware if it goes to DMU?
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 37 1
- USA Tax Query 236 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 664 14
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 376 5
- last minute request 568 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,071 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,210 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 290 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 317 7
- Personal Tax 555 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,694 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 962 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 355 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 614 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,993 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 441 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 206 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 399 4