We have had our first client loss to another firm today (a few have stopped trading over the 4 years ) and they choose to let us know by email.
I would have thought a phone call would have been a better route and this had really annoyed me today.
They are not a 'Category A' client, and do thing against our advice re CIS and self employed/employed etc too, but a good monthly fee.
What is the normal way a client advises that they are leaving?
- Professional coaching claimable? 91 1
- Sage instant account codes 123 1
- Networking 139 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 265 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 180 1
- Turnover on a tax return 308 8
- incorrect old p60 452 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 304 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,933 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 294 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 252 3
- VAT refund 190 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 264 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 270 3
- Missing tax return 397 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,129 30
- Inflation and fees 1,412 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24
- Micro-entity accounts 318 1