Fairly random question.
Interested in how others count the number of clients they have.
Say you have a client who has two companies and you also do his/her SATR, do you count that as 1, 2 or 3 clients?
Me, I'd count it as 1.
Just wondering what others do...
Maybe I'm bigger that I thought ;o)
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 110 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 543 21
- How much do you pay for Xero? 204 2
- Directors exempt from AE? 488 9
- The importance of Grammar 1,555 50
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 87 2
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 122 1
- VAT Reclaim 160 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 220 2
- Employment Allowance 150 2
- exemptions from CIS 167 3
- How to treat NI and PAYE for overseas staff employed in UK? 215 1
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 148 3
- Using Xero with Barclays & Lloyds and multi company usage 360 3
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,518 52
- Option to tax by two individuals "together" not as a Ltd company 169 2
- Cut-off accounting question 349 7
- Freehold management company 93 1
- account in joint names - gift? 202 3
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 528 10
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 391
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 344
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 326
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 309
- Electric Car 264
- S222 Charge 228
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 224
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 209
- Company Structure 202
- IP trans to holding company 166