Fairly random question.
Interested in how others count the number of clients they have.
Say you have a client who has two companies and you also do his/her SATR, do you count that as 1, 2 or 3 clients?
Me, I'd count it as 1.
Just wondering what others do...
Maybe I'm bigger that I thought ;o)
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 846 36
- Self Assessment and P11D 32 1
- TRONC scheme 93 1
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 94 3
- Two weeks grace on self assessment where repayment is due? 97 1
- Investment from Friend 124 8
- Advice on letting a client go ? 675 13
- Capital Gains Relief 143 5
- client can't/won't pay 1,595 29
- Identity check problem 1,243 13
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 179 3
- Business Set up cost 102 1
- Aged Debtor 80 1
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 961 34
- Loss carry back in Taxfiler 98 3
- blank - ignore 499 8
- Part disposal of shareholding with CGT loss attached 87 2
- calculate mortgage interest 361 5
- Do we have to register for VAT? 454 9
- Companies House praise 229 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 876
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 573
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 540
- Latest phishing scam 472
- Entrepreneurs' relief 414
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 340
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 320
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 242
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 235
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 165