Fairly random question.
Interested in how others count the number of clients they have.
Say you have a client who has two companies and you also do his/her SATR, do you count that as 1, 2 or 3 clients?
Me, I'd count it as 1.
Just wondering what others do...
Maybe I'm bigger that I thought ;o)
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 108 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 267 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 162 1
- Top slicing relief question 211 2
- Valuation of PET on death 75 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 216 6
- Share swap 275 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 65 1
- Online filing 124 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 315 13
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 127 4
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,662 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 89 2
- Converting a barn for business use 76 1
- Was I rude 680 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 218 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 100 2
- Joint rental income 108 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 326 4
- Money Laundering checks on Charity 137 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 803
- Any views 723
- International interest certificate 442
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 382
- NOVA 278
- IRIS Open Books problem 277
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 193
- Expenses claim for non employee 181