Closing an enquiry
We have an ongoing Company enquiry with HMRC re the valuation of certain assets transferred to the company.
We submitted our (substantial) reasoned basis for the valuation over three months ago and despite three reminders HMRC is totally silent.
Is there any way i can force the enquiry to close because HMRC have had a substantial amount of time to get back to us and have not?
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,880 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 218 4
- Turnover on a tax return 125 7
- incorrect old p60 375 9
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 223 3
- VAT refund 106 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 186 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 254 3
- Missing tax return 361 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,094 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 177 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 833 24
- Micro-entity accounts 262 1
- Related party disclosure 219 3
- Company reconstruction 153 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 161 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 182 1
- Advice please! 428 2