club accounts and treatment of annual subs of Directors
I am working for a golf club which is run and owned by members. Each year a new Captain is appointed, together with a vice Captain and various other officers. These officers are registered as directors as they run the club (which is a Limited company).
Each year the Captains raise money for charities and work on behalf of the club. They are not remunerated at all, but they do have their subscriptions to the golf club waived.
Should these captains have a P11D completed each year - they are not paid by the club?
Your thoughts will be appreciated.
- Missing tax return 323 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 299 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 121 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,368 24
- Sage Priority Support 168 3
- incorrect old p60 303 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 183 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 823 24
- Micro-entity accounts 203 1
- Related party disclosure 200 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 230 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 168 1
- Advice please! 410 2
- VAT on new builds 184 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 384 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28