club accounts and treatment of annual subs of Directors
I am working for a golf club which is run and owned by members. Each year a new Captain is appointed, together with a vice Captain and various other officers. These officers are registered as directors as they run the club (which is a Limited company).
Each year the Captains raise money for charities and work on behalf of the club. They are not remunerated at all, but they do have their subscriptions to the golf club waived.
Should these captains have a P11D completed each year - they are not paid by the club?
Your thoughts will be appreciated.
- property capital gains 291 3
- Closing down loss-making company 592 10
- Incorporated company charity 88 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 268 5
- Website Content 359 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 239 7
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 423 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,085 19
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 396 2
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 608 11
- Tips on meals 383 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 234 2
- Stumped - IHT 442 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 564 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 360 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 143 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 125 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 855 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,429 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 154 3