club accounts and treatment of annual subs of Directors
I am working for a golf club which is run and owned by members. Each year a new Captain is appointed, together with a vice Captain and various other officers. These officers are registered as directors as they run the club (which is a Limited company).
Each year the Captains raise money for charities and work on behalf of the club. They are not remunerated at all, but they do have their subscriptions to the golf club waived.
Should these captains have a P11D completed each year - they are not paid by the club?
Your thoughts will be appreciated.
- Where can I get the information for this 361 7
- BrightPay 360 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 196 3
- CGT &LLP 69 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 538 4
- Setting up an offshore company 88 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 183 16
- Secure document exchange 117 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 158 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 390 7
- break even point 162 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 238 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 131 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 141 4
- How to issue shares to investors 86 1
- Expense management software 629 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,106 84
- Tax code 147 1