Commercial interdependence and associated companies
I have the following situation...
Company M derives all of its income, in the form of management fees, from company H.
Company M, which is a management company, has 3 suppliers, companies S,T and U.
Companies S, T and U derive roughly 50% of their income from M and 50% directly from H.
The shareholders and directors of company M are the sole shareholders of companies S, T and U, the majority (possibly sole) shareholder of H and A N Other who is the internal accountant of H, so 5 shareholders in M owing 20% each (no one person in control).
My question, as the external accountant of M, S, T and U, is which companies, if any, are associated for corporation tax purposes due to financial interdependence or anything else.
If it is relevant, company H is a full rate corporation tax payer irrespective of the existence of the other companies.
Please note I am only after answers regarding the CT and associated company rules. Please no comments about IR35 or disguised remuneration, thanks!
- VAT chargeable or not? 59 2
- find-accountants.com 161 2
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 125 5
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,232 54
- Matching of tax return to P60 146 3
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 208 8
- Related Parties Note 173 4
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,059 20
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 788 22
- what time is it ? 377 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 94 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 437 24
- VAT on disbursement 174 2
- tax credits 232 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,071 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 93 1
- LLP - Member leaving 215 6
- Year end 281 3
- Foreign income for self employed 180 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 335 9
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 927
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 533
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 341
- How to format a stock book 328
- Tax efficient holding company structure 262
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 253
- Investment property company accounts template 236
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 200
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 195
- Charge out rates in London? 163