Commuting or Business Mileage?
This may be a straightforward qustion for some of you but after looking around on the web I can't seem to find an answer.
My question is this, If say for example a sales person has got a company car, and they travel from home immediately to a customer's property (not an address they'll go to on a regular basis) would the travel be classed as Private or Business Mileage, for the purpose of deductions?
Excuse me if this question has been asked before, but I have used the search tool and can't find an answer. Feel free to direct to another thread if this is the case.
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 136 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 181 6
- Business trips - director and family 409 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 60 1
- Signed accounts for bank 653 15
- Family Partnership 265 8
- flat rate scheme 2,358 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 156 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 322 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 153 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 71 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 201 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 845 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 293 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 185 5
- VAT Query on new build 113 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 107 1
- P11D Car Value 267 6
- NOVA declaration 108 1
- Business valuation advice 710 18