Commuting or Business Mileage?
This may be a straightforward qustion for some of you but after looking around on the web I can't seem to find an answer.
My question is this, If say for example a sales person has got a company car, and they travel from home immediately to a customer's property (not an address they'll go to on a regular basis) would the travel be classed as Private or Business Mileage, for the purpose of deductions?
Excuse me if this question has been asked before, but I have used the search tool and can't find an answer. Feel free to direct to another thread if this is the case.
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 140 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 470 7
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 555 18
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 111 5
- Corrupt Excel File 659 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 320 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,946 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,160 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 271 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 355 7
- Personal Tax 391 10
- Xerocon 2016 924 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,604 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 107 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 204 4
- last minute request 434 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,232 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 267 2
- Mortgage Reference 298 2