Compaines House c/o address?
I remember reading a long time ago that Companies House did not allow c/o of PO Box addresses for registered offices but Ive been having a look on their website and the only mention I can find is that they dont allow PO Box address. Are c/o Accountants address now permitted?
Reason I would need a c/o address is because of being in serviced offices and them wanting to charge a chunky fee per client.
- HELP...historic SSP query! 65 3
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 690 19
- US share sale - income or capital 45 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,344 12
- flat rate scheme 873 30
- Allocation of income from property 313 8
- Capital allowances on residential property? 114 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 215 2
- Before I call employers helpline 320 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 152 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 285 1
- CIS online 173 3
- Class IV NIC 231 3
- bookkeeping system 240 4
- Company van paid by director 137 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,586 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 260 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 175 3
- Private company division 145 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 327 6