Companies House paperwork
I would like some help on a small matter of lack of paperwork and incorrect paperwork.
The husband and wife of ABC Limited seperated in October 2011, at that time he was director of their small Ltd company shop, she worked in and ran the business but was not an officer at Companies House, shares were owned 50-50
When they split she retained the business (loss making dress shop) and took it all over. It was agreed as part of their sepration that she would take over all shares and become director. He would resign as director.
However, NONE of the paperwork was done and sent to companies House and the subsequent annual return in Dec last year shows him as director and the shares being 50-50 - apparently the wife just said yes doing the form on line to all sections.
My question is, can directors appointments and resignations be sent in NOW showing the actual date of the transactions as last year, and then will it be OK to resubmit an amended annual return.
This is essentially a case of paperwork not being done during the split but I am concerned that doing it all now may cause problems.
Any help from someone in the know would be good before I contact Companies House re the same!
- PRR 91 5
- Pension Contributions Relief 426 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 442 7
- Which tax box 167 2
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 82 2
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 102 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,044 53
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 60 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 189 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 195 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,424 423
- References for clients 151 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 119 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 66 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 305 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 95 5
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 282 1
- corp tax software 301 5
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 210 3
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 574 24
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,292
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 459
- National Insurance 357
- Non Resident 274
- Franchise income and costs 250
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 162
- Employer's Helpline 154
- employment capital allowances 149
- CIS paid under reg 9 133