Companies House paperwork
I would like some help on a small matter of lack of paperwork and incorrect paperwork.
The husband and wife of ABC Limited seperated in October 2011, at that time he was director of their small Ltd company shop, she worked in and ran the business but was not an officer at Companies House, shares were owned 50-50
When they split she retained the business (loss making dress shop) and took it all over. It was agreed as part of their sepration that she would take over all shares and become director. He would resign as director.
However, NONE of the paperwork was done and sent to companies House and the subsequent annual return in Dec last year shows him as director and the shares being 50-50 - apparently the wife just said yes doing the form on line to all sections.
My question is, can directors appointments and resignations be sent in NOW showing the actual date of the transactions as last year, and then will it be OK to resubmit an amended annual return.
This is essentially a case of paperwork not being done during the split but I am concerned that doing it all now may cause problems.
Any help from someone in the know would be good before I contact Companies House re the same!
- Client Paperwork Retention? 463 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 97 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 512 1
- Paying Son 593 18
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 332 7
- HMRC accounting 202 3
- Employers NI allowance 429 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 276 5
- Dividend taxation 219 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 131 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 167 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 130 3
- Love is in the air 131 2
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 428 4
- iris update 11.9.2 444 7
- HMRC Discovery powers 262 3
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 673 8
- Which time limits apply? 399 4
- Exclusion from VAT Registration 226 4
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 334 3
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- CGT for NOn UK residents 268
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 267
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 252
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 238
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 228
- Capital Gains personal representatives 211
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 206
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 185