Companies House paperwork
I would like some help on a small matter of lack of paperwork and incorrect paperwork.
The husband and wife of ABC Limited seperated in October 2011, at that time he was director of their small Ltd company shop, she worked in and ran the business but was not an officer at Companies House, shares were owned 50-50
When they split she retained the business (loss making dress shop) and took it all over. It was agreed as part of their sepration that she would take over all shares and become director. He would resign as director.
However, NONE of the paperwork was done and sent to companies House and the subsequent annual return in Dec last year shows him as director and the shares being 50-50 - apparently the wife just said yes doing the form on line to all sections.
My question is, can directors appointments and resignations be sent in NOW showing the actual date of the transactions as last year, and then will it be OK to resubmit an amended annual return.
This is essentially a case of paperwork not being done during the split but I am concerned that doing it all now may cause problems.
Any help from someone in the know would be good before I contact Companies House re the same!
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 132 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 430 8
- Fees 429 5
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 501 17
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 273 3
- www.pool.adzio 129 2
- Time to ditch Sage? 386 6
- Losses carry forward to self employed 161 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,870 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 275 3
- HMRC Post 560 7
- Transactions with directors 471 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 308 9
- Non VAT invoices 241 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 243 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,430 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 272 5
- Form 17 Download 189 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 589 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 406 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 765
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 417
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 369
- Electric Car 302
- S222 Charge 250
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 213
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 189
- AIA 186
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 181