Companies House paperwork
I would like some help on a small matter of lack of paperwork and incorrect paperwork.
The husband and wife of ABC Limited seperated in October 2011, at that time he was director of their small Ltd company shop, she worked in and ran the business but was not an officer at Companies House, shares were owned 50-50
When they split she retained the business (loss making dress shop) and took it all over. It was agreed as part of their sepration that she would take over all shares and become director. He would resign as director.
However, NONE of the paperwork was done and sent to companies House and the subsequent annual return in Dec last year shows him as director and the shares being 50-50 - apparently the wife just said yes doing the form on line to all sections.
My question is, can directors appointments and resignations be sent in NOW showing the actual date of the transactions as last year, and then will it be OK to resubmit an amended annual return.
This is essentially a case of paperwork not being done during the split but I am concerned that doing it all now may cause problems.
Any help from someone in the know would be good before I contact Companies House re the same!
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 120 5
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 789 16
- Preparing a consolidated TB 159 4
- Company Pension Contributions 177 4
- Prepare for Chaos 86 1
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,413 40
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 294 1
- When does my Property business start 157 2
- Employment status 486 9
- Foreign Premium Distributions 154 1
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 135 1
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 395 9
- Seafarers Earnings Deduction - how is Gibraltar treated? 189 5
- How to Value a Business 408 7
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,134 19
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 136 2
- Fastest Software 535 7
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,593 68
- Vat threshold issues 1,477 12
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 793 19
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 586
- CTA study material 586
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 354
- Employment related securities question 218
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 190
- ATED Penalties 184
- AIM Stocks and IHT 170
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 123
- Trust for Employee 122
- Expat pension contributions? 118