Companies House paperwork
I would like some help on a small matter of lack of paperwork and incorrect paperwork.
The husband and wife of ABC Limited seperated in October 2011, at that time he was director of their small Ltd company shop, she worked in and ran the business but was not an officer at Companies House, shares were owned 50-50
When they split she retained the business (loss making dress shop) and took it all over. It was agreed as part of their sepration that she would take over all shares and become director. He would resign as director.
However, NONE of the paperwork was done and sent to companies House and the subsequent annual return in Dec last year shows him as director and the shares being 50-50 - apparently the wife just said yes doing the form on line to all sections.
My question is, can directors appointments and resignations be sent in NOW showing the actual date of the transactions as last year, and then will it be OK to resubmit an amended annual return.
This is essentially a case of paperwork not being done during the split but I am concerned that doing it all now may cause problems.
Any help from someone in the know would be good before I contact Companies House re the same!
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 388 15
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 836 28
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,058 29
- directors loan 272 8
- Director registration for SA question 278 11
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 230 3
- New Company reviews please 466 12
- Business only use of company car 608 23
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 345 4
- CIS not deducted 316 5
- Car Capital Contribution 183 2
- cgt quoted shares losses 211 1
- LLP and corporate members - timing differences impact on corp tax 99 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 209 3
- Money Laundering Manual 264 10
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 358 8
- VAT with Russia 142 1
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 218 2
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,167 9
- CGT on Let Property 241 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 285
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 236
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 235
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 211
- Any thoughts on Capium? 204
- Expenses Software 189
- auto enrolment 178
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- How to account for investment in JV? 147
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 146