Companies House paperwork
I would like some help on a small matter of lack of paperwork and incorrect paperwork.
The husband and wife of ABC Limited seperated in October 2011, at that time he was director of their small Ltd company shop, she worked in and ran the business but was not an officer at Companies House, shares were owned 50-50
When they split she retained the business (loss making dress shop) and took it all over. It was agreed as part of their sepration that she would take over all shares and become director. He would resign as director.
However, NONE of the paperwork was done and sent to companies House and the subsequent annual return in Dec last year shows him as director and the shares being 50-50 - apparently the wife just said yes doing the form on line to all sections.
My question is, can directors appointments and resignations be sent in NOW showing the actual date of the transactions as last year, and then will it be OK to resubmit an amended annual return.
This is essentially a case of paperwork not being done during the split but I am concerned that doing it all now may cause problems.
Any help from someone in the know would be good before I contact Companies House re the same!
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 139 1
- Limited company buying director's car 92 5
- Scottish Independance 650 17
- Entrepeneurs relief 191 10
- How to complain about HMRC 1,291 15
- Dress code 1,392 31
- Historical figures for WTC 51 1
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 88 1
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 127 2
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 144 1
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 417 9
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 1,148 16
- Commercial kitchen equipement deemed chattels for SDLT and capital allowances purposes? 108 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 256 4
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 423 6
- WC's and capital allowances 103 1
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 257 1
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 888 10
- carry back of gift aid 125 2
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 139 3
- CTA study material 756
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 467
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 359
- Employment related securities question 300
- AIM Stocks and IHT 275
- Expat pension contributions? 246
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 246
- Trust for Employee 228
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 145
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 142