Companies House paperwork
I would like some help on a small matter of lack of paperwork and incorrect paperwork.
The husband and wife of ABC Limited seperated in October 2011, at that time he was director of their small Ltd company shop, she worked in and ran the business but was not an officer at Companies House, shares were owned 50-50
When they split she retained the business (loss making dress shop) and took it all over. It was agreed as part of their sepration that she would take over all shares and become director. He would resign as director.
However, NONE of the paperwork was done and sent to companies House and the subsequent annual return in Dec last year shows him as director and the shares being 50-50 - apparently the wife just said yes doing the form on line to all sections.
My question is, can directors appointments and resignations be sent in NOW showing the actual date of the transactions as last year, and then will it be OK to resubmit an amended annual return.
This is essentially a case of paperwork not being done during the split but I am concerned that doing it all now may cause problems.
Any help from someone in the know would be good before I contact Companies House re the same!
- Sole trader - bank statements 29 4
- RTI 178 6
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 250 11
- which software to use? 272 5
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 202 3
- audit for 50% associate? 39 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 709 18
- overdrawn directors loan account 95 3
- Am i Liable? 394 13
- PAYE coding notices 162 2
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 91 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 828 13
- Property scam victim 513 13
- Christmas party 198 2
- VAT on garage rent 356 15
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 372 4
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 195 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 311 7
- directors overdrawn loan account 123 2
- Giving a seminar 577 31
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,232
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 613
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 411
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 318
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 212
- Alphabet shares 199
- Agent fees to sell business 194
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 190
- Office recharges 155
- Tax position on lease extension 144