Companies House paperwork
I would like some help on a small matter of lack of paperwork and incorrect paperwork.
The husband and wife of ABC Limited seperated in October 2011, at that time he was director of their small Ltd company shop, she worked in and ran the business but was not an officer at Companies House, shares were owned 50-50
When they split she retained the business (loss making dress shop) and took it all over. It was agreed as part of their sepration that she would take over all shares and become director. He would resign as director.
However, NONE of the paperwork was done and sent to companies House and the subsequent annual return in Dec last year shows him as director and the shares being 50-50 - apparently the wife just said yes doing the form on line to all sections.
My question is, can directors appointments and resignations be sent in NOW showing the actual date of the transactions as last year, and then will it be OK to resubmit an amended annual return.
This is essentially a case of paperwork not being done during the split but I am concerned that doing it all now may cause problems.
Any help from someone in the know would be good before I contact Companies House re the same!
- Missing C79 149 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 482 16
- VAT margin scheme 263 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 294 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,722 17
- IHT Query 423 9
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 95 1
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 121 2
- Get it off your chest 244 4
- Directors bonus 151 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 102 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 278 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 252 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 169 3
- break even point 1,119 33
- The return 792 27
- Sell business after leaving country 333 6
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 94 2
- Charity accounting 89 2
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 1,017 44
- Possible Partnership? 556
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 552
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 481
- New Fangled Penalties 354
- Clubs and Taxable Income 292
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 273
- Loans to other companies 219
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 211
- Outsource Data Entry 176
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 176