Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Mehjoo 300 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 54 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 312 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 182 4
- SA302 314 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 282 13
- Bringing money to Uk 274 4
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 277 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 200 4
- Go Cardless 346 9
- Hmrc software 241 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 141 1
- Hosted email exchange 181 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 311 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 315 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 248 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 155 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 301 7
- New Email Extensions 216 1
- Xtuple 513
- Qtac payroll for bureau 353
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 289
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 228
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 195
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 192
- Domain name sale and limited company 173
- CIS schemes 171
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 148