Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- What is the best way to buy commercial property these days 158 4
- Tax Point as opposed to VAT point 121 2
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,088 13
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 77 1
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,877 30
- Friday Question 337 6
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 1,038 6
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 124 2
- Outside the scope VAT box 6 207 7
- Swimming Pool Income 309 4
- Coming off flat rate VAT 293 2
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 475 6
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,933 44
- New Client works under PAYE but is about to set up own LTD. 262 6
- Support / ticketing software 388 12
- NEST web services & Moneysoft 649 8
- Company Number 10000000 1,199 15
- Tax code notices 179 1
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 677 15
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 312 6
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 482
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 293
- DTA tie-breaker issue 288
- CGT for NOn UK residents 254
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 233
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 226
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 224
- Apprenticeship Levy 224
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 214
- Just checking re PSA 207