Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 109 6
- payroll software 382 4
- client threatening legal action 2,108 30
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 137 2
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 148 1
- Instant CPD offer 292 4
- Cash basis 532 13
- Income from rent charged to business 156 2
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 453 5
- Statutory sick pay 319 4
- Dividend in specie 374 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 228 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 184 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 149 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 278 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 299 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 179 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 418 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,863 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 340 3
- Skandia using wrong address 584
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 311
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 310
- Employee rewards 291
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 261
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 232
- Etax Australian 191
- LLP in Construction Industry 158
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 135
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 135