Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Payment plans for clients 286 4
- How a company director can keep paying £833 78 4
- Community awards 2014 - first category 196 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 477 14
- Employee steeling client data 123 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,358 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 192 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 134 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 93 1
- CT600 275 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 216 4
- signature required 914 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 196 1
- Can you help me spot errors? 341 4
- format cell to exclude decimals 334 17
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 159 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 90 1
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 155 2
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 100 1
- Lease 150 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,309
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 856
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 550
- Credit where credit's due....... 342
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 262
- TheTax Donut 234
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 191
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 183
- Director's business mileage 152
- Sole trader CPD 146