Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- How much does the company pay 761 33
- Proof of identification 37 1
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 59 2
- Which tax returns can I submit? 68 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 285 5
- Using home as clients registered address 180 4
- Childcare vouchers 362 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 68 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 67 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 52 1
- two business from one premises 179 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 41 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 239 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 412 9
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 347 4
- Merry Christmas 120 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 81 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,093 12
- Anyone else still working this week? 422 13
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,435 9
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 507
- corporate hierarchy 470
- Advice - 325
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 275
- WWOOFers 265
- The booking.com con 248
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 244
- Cocaine anyone? 232
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 220
- UK State pension paid in NZ 177