Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,199 17
- Clothing 528 14
- Anybody still doing returns? 750 31
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 165 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 175 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 105 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 353 16
- Designated sole Residence 152 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 727 15
- Anyone know what this is? 263 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 907 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 529 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 274 9
- no utr 302 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,142 49
- Director drawings 611 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 298 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 93 1
- Capital Loss 139 3
- LLP formed in 2013 110 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 955
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 678
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 624
- Latest phishing scam 599
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 438
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 327
- Scratch Head 266
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 257
- Sabbatical payments 219
- Negligible Value Claim 198