Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 405 6
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 101 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,679 46
- Recharge for private use of a company car 174 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 327 5
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 133 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,253 12
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,466 18
- Vat 247 4
- CT/CIS offset 122 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 177 4
- Trade name 175 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 131 1
- New business - journal entries 312 20
- B2B vat in the EU 116 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 314 18
- VAT on deposits 207 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 133 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 411 12
- option to tax 205 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 797
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 709
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 390
- Social investment tax relief 207
- Digita Hosted Software 202
- Call Centre Data Costs 193
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 162
- Travel costs and contractors 152
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 147
- Certificates of tax deposit 139