Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Accountant software 405 11
- Accounting jobs in the UK 138 2
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 229 1
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 142 2
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 197 4
- CIS gross status review 89 1
- Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP 123 2
- Dividend payments to spouses 348 6
- Flat rate vat error 242 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 134 5
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 143 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 82 1
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 146 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 360 8
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 619 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 268 4
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 608 11
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 202 4
- Charge out rates in London? 216 2
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 184 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 752
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 483
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 297
- How to format a stock book 264
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 212
- Tax efficient holding company structure 201
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 192
- Investment property company accounts template 190
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 168
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 160