Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Errors in prior year accounts 105 2
- Preference shares redeemed at less than par 128 8
- Well well well 296 3
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 162 7
- Accounting Crew 955 22
- LLP and LTD Co 76 3
- Dissolution of a LLP with ongoing HMRC Inquiry 97 1
- Real names 596 21
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 276 9
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 185 6
- CGT on Sale of shop 58 1
- Disincorporation before selling goodwill in the business 215 4
- Dividend payment date 1,908 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,751 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 154 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 154 5
- Director hired as an individual 128 2
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 131 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,300 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 104 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 570
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 437
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 338
- IFA incorporation 315
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 304
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 298
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 254
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 242
- Sorry ignore me 240
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 236