Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- The importance of Grammar 1,845 55
- 2 companies, one payroll 204 7
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 81 1
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 594 12
- Freelance/Employee 400 10
- Freehold management company 144 3
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 229 3
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 216 6
- System selection 233 3
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 116 1
- Director Liability 128 2
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 165 4
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 384 4
- exemptions from CIS 264 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 583 10
- Xero Pain Points 657 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 281 13
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 258 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,708 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 408 3
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 356
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 335
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 318
- Electric Car 267
- S222 Charge 231
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 230
- Company Structure 208
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 173
- IP trans to holding company 169