Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Identity Checks 89 1
- Mandatory Capitalisation 118 2
- Running Sage on a Mac 97 1
- Allowable expenses on retal property 119 1
- Need help with How much or do I charge to much 174 3
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 4,318 94
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 280 5
- Cash bashed (FRS) vs cash accounting (standard VAT)? 124 2
- notarising & legalising documents 169 4
- question 434 4
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 406 11
- Income prior to company formation 210 8
- VAT on farm machinery sold 123 2
- Seeking advice: Tax on investing in a subsidiary 152 6
- Property pages or self-employed? 152 2
- Any thoughts on Capium? 421 3
- When to register or not for PAYE 456 8
- Can criminal action be a defence? 211 5
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,417 14
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 314 6
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 398
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 285
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 260
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 255
- French ConnectionUK 203
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 190
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 186
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 182
- APN's 173
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 147