Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 496 11
- Double entry 24 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 986 10
- Bureau payroll software and Auto Enrolment - which is the best? 111 3
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 181 8
- SAGE winforecast 234 1
- Trust 101 1
- VAT NETP and Tax Agents/Representatives joimnt and several liability 63 1
- Reverse charge on services between UK and IE 68 1
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 59 1
- Disclosure on Cessation Accounts 178 1
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 131 3
- printer paper for Certificate of Incorporation 225 5
- I'm losing the will to live... 174 1
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 95 4
- Auto enrolment 1,573 15
- Annual Report - How to? 276 10
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 264 4
- Client's company struck off 2,075 26
- Accountants not providing all required information 164 3
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 527
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 460
- EPS and CIS deductions 325
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 309
- Construction CIS LLP Company 298
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 288
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 247
- Overdrawn director account 210
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 203
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 189