Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Any Scottish members out there? 4,169 132
- How do I account for trees?! 66 1
- Foreign Dividends - tax repayment claim 473 17
- P11d Van - no private use 362 11
- Expanding To UK From USA 70 1
- German VAT charged by US Supplier 220 5
- Shadow director or alternative? 146 1
- Abbreviated Accounts 300 4
- Accountancy fee tax return 486 6
- Employee who reports their PAYE themselves to HMRC - Am i liable for Employer NI 269 1
- SSP recovered on directors salary 247 5
- I had a baby! Small practice recruitment - where would you look? 360 2
- Computerised Accountancy Software 253 1
- Standard 'email' template system 296 5
- HMRC Enquiry re interest paid 411 7
- Being Tax relevant 206 2
- Help with Mortgage Application? 360 5
- FRS VAT bad debt relief? 467 12
- 10% Wear & Tear Allowance - Limited Company 283 3
- Can an EU biz register an LLC in UK, but operate from the local country? 182 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 980
- Employment related securities question 501
- Looking for a qualified accountant 311
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 301
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 274
- National Insurance 211
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 200
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 193
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 185
- Payments on account coded out?? 142