Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- What does PITA mean? 97 4
- Ultimate Controlling Party Disclosure Questions 195 5
- Help required please 277 5
- RSU and double taxation 138 1
- CGT base cost 217 7
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 146 2
- Can i really not unreconcile a vat return in sage? 58 1
- Assets transferred at cost 203 5
- currency exchange rates across FY 69 1
- A little bit of politics 366 4
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,298 39
- Online behaviour and Aweb 729 7
- Filling in my self assessment 469 7
- HP agreement in directors name 417 8
- Where has Portia gone? 8,721 142
- Mileage claim restriction 310 2
- Are We Charging Too Much? 950 25
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 503 5
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 388 8
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 774 13
- Sanzar 447
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 402
- Digital marketing focus group 368
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 319
- Continuity Agreement 286
- career 284
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 262
- Buyback 259
- Sainsbury's mangement 246
- Avanti Accounts 230