Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 161 4
- 27,000 Really? 1,149 38
- What are options for non CA firm 2,831 60
- Legal title not in the company name 794 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 342 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 312 8
- Opening Balances 205 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 588 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 113 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 90 1
- This is getting boring 620 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 266 7
- pension paid by company? 121 3
- inheritance tax 426 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 351 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 230 4
- State pension 304 3
- Accountancy Career 147 1
- CIC Company 658 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,823 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 640
- Cancelled 396
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 354
- Cancelled 336
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 310
- Probiz 305
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 280
- How not to compose an email 268
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 259
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 224