Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Auto enrolment 162 2
- starting a ltd company with intangible assets 119 3
- Registration as self-employed 166 2
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 1,058 15
- Corporation Tax Software 408 12
- VAT on commision and connected persons 91 1
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 677 18
- How to end partnership for HMRC 115 1
- First year's sole trader accounts and 2014/2015 tax return 169 1
- Electric Vehicle company car battery rental - how is it taxed? 123 4
- Regular Director bonus 456 11
- Careers advice - is it worth moving from an SME to a corporate? 156 1
- BrightPay 1,100 35
- HMRC Summons for £14k 552 7
- SA REFUND; DEFRAUDED BY UNKNOWN PARTY 375 5
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 1,128 17
- BIK for an electric car 175 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,644 90
- How do I save face? 2,416 14
- Goodie bag 3,129 72
- Possible Partnership? 700
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 539
- Fuming! 525
- New Fangled Penalties 469
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 337
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 279
- Moving away from CCH software 268
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 260
- Outsource Data Entry 259
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 210