Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- Sage reporting 82 4
- SA302's anyone?? 2,755 41
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 294 12
- Directors loan accounts 221 6
- Professional Clearance 1,494 23
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 314 8
- Expense receipt from previous quarter not included in VAT return 81 2
- Change of director first name on Annual Return 116 2
- BTC Software 237 9
- Allowable expenditure when claiming wear & tear 169 7
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 86 5
- Taxfiler V's BTC 754 29
- FRS 102 Fair Value v open market value 84 1
- Goods Purchased for Rental 568 30
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 2,694 25
- Audit procedures on a dormant company 90 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 227 7
- Completing RP1 form in re Redundancy /Insolvency 217 7
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 201 8
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 207 4
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,011
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 519
- NOVA 476
- Bonus Bonds 359
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 342
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 260
- Payment for Promotional Samples 233
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 226
- Quickbooks 2015 156
- Friendly Pensions 153