Company to build self contained office in directors garden?
If the director of a small limited company decides to build an office in his garden:-
1-can the vat be reclaimed?
2-can the company claim full tax relief?
3-what are the implication for the directors PPR if/ when the director sells the house?
Is there a "best" way to deal with the purchase of this office through the company?
Thanks in advance
- I know ... 1,214 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 681 18
- Tax on principal private residence 217 4
- extra 5p per mile for passengers 220 3
- What are the typical deductible expenses? 242 2
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 129 1
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 218 4
- Personal pension contributions 247 4
- Claiming tax relief on goodwill 317 4
- RTI Filing 946 20
- Staff entertaining or not? 254 3
- Sole Trader Start Up- Employment Help 392 5
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 213 4
- IR35 and working for an EU company 129 1
- Shareholder Loan write off 452 21
- Getting advice from HMRC 657 14
- Tax calc and NIC 217 2
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,834 29
- German wanting to pay UK tax 356 3
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 426 13
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 701
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 469
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 307
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 273
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 244
- growth voucher supplier 219
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 184
- VAT on Gaming Machines 169
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 156
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 155