Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Expenses paid by director (the owner) 205 3
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 449 15
- Profit and Loss Account Adjustments 78 4
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 38 1
- Who can wind up a Promissory Trust? 77 2
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 388 16
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 420 13
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 200 2
- MAAT signing off ACCA PER? 297 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 189 1
- tax insider 312 4
- Auto-Enrolment 214 3
- Annual subs 176 2
- Statement of Earnings, no P45 160 2
- Mileage and Self Assessment 173 1
- ICAEW professional subscription and tax implications 238 4
- CGT Relief on Share Sale in LTD company 340 5
- Problems filing paper copies of accounts / computations with HMRC 504 9
- Payroll Manager not reoprting properly 334 7
- Directors remuneration declared after year end PAYE/NIC 616 25
- Skandia using wrong address 1,411
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 726
- Any views 660
- HMRC Employers Diary 493
- International interest certificate 410
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 368
- Sale of business 316
- NOVA 225
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 221
- Advertising services? 218