Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Obtaining old payslips & correcting historic tax overpayment 76 3
- Software 247 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 342 6
- Closing a limited company 63 3
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 402 23
- Broadband costs 184 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 399 14
- Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge 62 1
- Allocation of internal division of work - manger level 283 11
- Use of home deduction 434 14
- Non resident income. 206 11
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 309 5
- Director payroll - prorated NI? 188 5
- SA800 Returns 220 4
- state pension statement 732 9
- VAT on EU supplies 62 1
- VAT on purchse from EU supplier but goods were sent outside of EU from supplier 97 1
- Terminal Trade Loss Relief 154 4
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 92 1
- Goodwill adjustment 187 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 847
- Copy Wanted 588
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 529
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 505
- Latest phishing scam 388
- Entrepreneurs' relief 365
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 319
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 306
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 295
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 205