Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,085 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 125 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 599 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 118 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 119 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 168 1
- How to deal with prior year error 166 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 536 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,342 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,050 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 414 4
- Exemption from CGT 246 2
- VAT Registration 252 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 444 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 347 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 196 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26