Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Direct Debit - no receipts 385 7
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 168 5
- Fees for Property Tax Return 558 18
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 141 2
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 219 5
- How good is OCRREX Auto Rec software? 450 10
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 251 16
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 335 13
- Partnership issues and acting for one partner 52 1
- Can't read my handwriting 674 16
- Corp Tax Refund 210 3
- corp tax software 1,064 14
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 408 13
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 437 6
- PRR 478 15
- Working from home - time apportionment 316 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 220 2
- cross border vat 120 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,964 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 812 17
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,375
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 521
- National Insurance 421
- Non Resident 322
- Hands on experience of Digita 245
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 233
- CIS paid under reg 9 189
- Employer's Helpline 189
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 153
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 152