Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 861 12
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 555 20
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,467 5
- How much does the company pay 84 2
- Help with CGT please 90 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 124 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 309 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 325 17
- Will I need to resign? 947 11
- Cocaine anyone? 674 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 259 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 163 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 205 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 182 2
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 726 13
- Personal pension 456 9
- Business rates consultancy 275 4
- Wrong tax code 194 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 116 2
- Hive up 520
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 478
- corporate hierarchy 458
- Advice - 301
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 249
- WWOOFers 245
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 224
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 201
- The booking.com con 189
- Cocaine anyone? 173