Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- I have a pain 612 5
- Belated VAT Exception Application 90 2
- Value pricing 58 2
- convert directors loan account to share capital 125 4
- New use of home - simplified method 185 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 252 5
- company secretarial software 80 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 330 13
- Rental Income 250 3
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,926 32
- Share restructure 323 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 139 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,798 14
- P11d error 421 9
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 164 1
- Associated companies 112 1
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 500 8
- Paperless office question 200 4
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 424 7
- Warning about Tax Insider (taxinsider.co.uk) 946 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 725
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 494
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 339
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 332
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 261
- VAT on Gaming Machines 207
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 196
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 179
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 172
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 165