Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 35 1
- What are options for non CA firm 2,414 53
- I have missing sales invoices 345 5
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 187 1
- is my company accounts right? 653 16
- Invoice Help 347 10
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 229 8
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 345 5
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 353 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 942 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,044 26
- Directors Subsistence 195 1
- (CIMA) - Qualified to Management Level (2006) 243 4
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 420 16
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 266 3
- Final year's accounts 337 3
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,920 27
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,489 20
- Free Shares ? 329 6
- Dividend dates 334 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 552
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 318
- Cancelled 314
- Cancelled 264
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 216
- Probiz 205
- What's the market like for temps? 200
- CIS Deductions 163
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 158