Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 195 4
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 55 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 148 1
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 837 40
- Tax relief for networking day out? 537 14
- SA316s 189 3
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 68 1
- Swiching tax 533 15
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 745 23
- Proposal to strike off...... 515 10
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 534 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 378 11
- Start-up cost recognition 112 1
- Lunches 259 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 400 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 146 3
- Generic notification message 261 6
- Property Expenses 224 7
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 167 1
- Accrued salary unpaid 271 4
- Construction CIS LLP Company 607
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 592
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 388
- Pensions Regulator 352
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 292
- Using the correct forms 266
- RTI - duplicate employee record 258
- SA penalty proposals 257
- Accelerated payment notices 237
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 228