Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Growing pains 348 7
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 224 14
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 537 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 37 1
- Consequential loss claim 101 3
- Residents Association Corp Tax 181 5
- Vat threshold issues 53 1
- ATT Annual Return Problems 112 2
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 98 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 326 5
- private to company car? 166 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 941 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 576 10
- Buy to let allowable interest 130 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 208 1
- Partner with an IVA 162 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 578 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 412 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 298 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 229 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 455
- CTA study material 415
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 300
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 279
- Pre incorp expenses 270
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 240
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 231
- Slight twist on employment related securities 207
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 180
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 176