Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Limited Company 24 1
- I do not love you 67 1
- Stamp Duty 326 5
- Love is in the air 682 8
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 734 19
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 851 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 377 5
- Paying Son 793 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 402 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 284 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,071 47
- Setting up a practice 619 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 606 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 548 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 471 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 247 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,863 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 444 1
- Client Paperwork Retention? 608 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 601 7
- DTA tie-breaker issue 306
- Foreign domicile status 300
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 298
- CGT for NOn UK residents 285
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 282
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 259
- Apprenticeship Levy 246
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 243
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 234
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 230