Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Non-resident employer & employee 65 3
- Claiming salary pre incorporation 132 2
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 149 4
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 426 8
- Write off of former director's loan 881 13
- PPR query 119 1
- Fixed asset registers 244 9
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 516 8
- Tech Champion of the Year 140 4
- R185 (Estates) in final year of administration 43 1
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 990 7
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 112 2
- Vat on digital download of music 98 3
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,643 34
- equipment rental 166 8
- Accomodation BIK? 171 3
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 353 1
- Sage Depreciation 125 2
- Employee or partner 158 2
- Separate trades advice for sole trader 93 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,342
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 430
- Alphabet shares 232
- Agent fees to sell business 224
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 218
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 163
- Charge out rates in London 158
- which entity 147
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 139
- confusion about 137