Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Tax and NI on payment to overseas employee 174 2
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 304 10
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 197 9
- A very basic T9 or T0 Question... 244 5
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 259 10
- Corporation Tax DTR 921 9
- PAYE NI 190 4
- Client information from previous accountant 229 4
- Subcontracting accountancy work 85 1
- break even point 1,037 31
- Tasbook email configuration 213 3
- Unpaid Fee's 419 7
- VAT flat rate scheme 219 3
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 245 4
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 132 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 404 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 232 2
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,693 31
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 164 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 840 14
- Possible Partnership? 519
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 499
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 470
- New Fangled Penalties 314
- Clubs and Taxable Income 264
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 261
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 256
- Loans to other companies 198
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 173
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 163