Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Inflation and fees 1,254 22
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 736 21
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 64 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 117 1
- Advice please! 364 2
- VAT on new builds 139 3
- incorrect old p60 185 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 107 1
- Related party disclosure 66 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 325 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,913 28
- Redundancy Pay 441 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 708 6
- Sage Priority Support 118 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 512 4
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 363 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 146 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 139 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 155 1
- Missing tax return 211 2