Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- Need help with How much or do I charge to much 205 4
- Allowable expenses on retal property 160 2
- Identity Checks 98 1
- Mandatory Capitalisation 127 2
- Running Sage on a Mac 117 1
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 4,322 94
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 286 5
- Cash bashed (FRS) vs cash accounting (standard VAT)? 137 2
- notarising & legalising documents 183 4
- question 442 4
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 416 11
- Income prior to company formation 222 8
- VAT on farm machinery sold 142 2
- Seeking advice: Tax on investing in a subsidiary 161 6
- Property pages or self-employed? 170 2
- Any thoughts on Capium? 427 3
- When to register or not for PAYE 466 8
- Can criminal action be a defence? 219 5
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,420 14
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 320 6
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 401
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 290
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 262
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 260
- French ConnectionUK 205
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 193
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 187
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 183
- APN's 175
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 150