Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 2,210 17
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,332 21
- CIS and Close Company 125 3
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 302 1
- VAT Option to tax 477 17
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 183 6
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 201 7
- S162 and Capital Allowances 133 2
- Director leaving in month 1 167 2
- Ex Gratia payments 98 1
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 300 3
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 180 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 200 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 194 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 180 4
- IHT - clawback of BPR 59 1
- EIS - connection through employment 99 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 254 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 68 1
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 234 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 916
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 643
- Free Tax Legislation? 411
- Director Loan account operation 405
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 347
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 323
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 224
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 192
- Pension Fixed Protection 163