Please some help on Company cars which seem to be a thing of the past has more and more employees choose to take the money.
Anyhow small limited company the owner wants to buy his employee a company car to do his job working for him.
What would you suggest the best and tax efficent way and why.
1) Out right Purchase.
I suppose the last way is just a cost to the P&L for renting the car? rather than buying out right and then depreciation etc.
The employee will need to pay tax on the benefit.
Anyhow the best and simplest way for accounting and tax please.
- PAYROLL - SAGE v Microsoft Payroll Manager 123 1
- Clients 699 15
- Simplified auto enrolment? 183 2
- UK Accountancy Franchise 178 3
- An officer and a gentleman 466 11
- Tax and children 131 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 557 8
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 387 16
- Directors obligation to notify 97 1
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 259 2
- Don't HMRC collect CT anymore? 141 1
- Starting new accounting business 330 6
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 155 4
- error on companies house accounts 758 18
- RTI penalties 135 1
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 168 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 321 5
- US Sales Tax 115 1
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 205 3
- Group Relief 139 4
- QROP pension input amounts 501
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 483
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 446
- EPS and CIS deductions 303
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 292
- Construction CIS LLP Company 285
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 250
- SAGE winforecast 205
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 188
- Overdrawn director account 175