Company contributions to new SIPP
I have a small company client. One of two directors is considering starting a SIPP and wants to contribute from the company. He is on NI threshold salary. There is £100,000 accumulated profit in the company.
The question is, is there a limit to what the company can now contribute?
Thanks for any answers.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,658 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 276 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,549 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 64 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 206 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 811 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 95 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 492 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 492 20
- trading losses allowable? 757 14
- Post AAT? 686 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 139 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2