Company Incorporation Software
I am after some company incorporation software with a decent user interface. Does anyone have any recommendations?
The one I currently have is almost impossible to use, constant error messages, UI is rubbish and output in lots of different places.
I would expect it to automatically generate PDF's of Memo and Arts, Shar Certificate etc and create a 'pack' that I can give to a client either by email or printed.
What I would potentially be interested in is having some type of standard form that I could add to my website or something to collect the relevant data and import it automatically into the software.
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 695 9
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 142 3
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 925 22
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,658 49
- Allocation of income from property 374 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 108 1
- bookkeeping system 302 5
- Outstanding Loans 81 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 172 5
- Business trips - director and family 111 1
- Company van paid by director 186 2
- Private company division 195 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 231 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 376 9
- US share sale - income or capital 99 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,423 12
- flat rate scheme 1,115 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 156 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 247 2
- Before I call employers helpline 342 2