Company Incorporation Software
I am after some company incorporation software with a decent user interface. Does anyone have any recommendations?
The one I currently have is almost impossible to use, constant error messages, UI is rubbish and output in lots of different places.
I would expect it to automatically generate PDF's of Memo and Arts, Shar Certificate etc and create a 'pack' that I can give to a client either by email or printed.
What I would potentially be interested in is having some type of standard form that I could add to my website or something to collect the relevant data and import it automatically into the software.
- Xerocon 2016 1,057 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,198 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 273 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 303 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 625 12
- Personal Tax 532 11
- USA Tax Query 202 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,679 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 953 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 328 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 611 18
- Corrupt Excel File 677 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 359 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,990 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 291 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 429 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 194 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 379 4
- last minute request 539 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,262 46