COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE - WHICH NOTE WHEN FILING ONLINE?
Struggling where to put the information that my client is a company limited by guarantee when filing the accounts and tax return online. VT software has the title on every page of the accounts and I have put the liability of the members under the ultimate controlling party note.
Any suggestions as to where I should put these details online for HMRC purposes?
Thanks as always!
- How to reward a long standing employee 159 2
- flat rate scheme 670 19
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 237 5
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,509 43
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 187 3
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 184 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 185 3
- Special dividends & CGT 283 2
- Attachment of Orders 120 1
- Sage instant account codes 265 2
- Allocation of income from property 253 7
- Protocol to be followed for professional clearance 180 2
- Turnover on a tax return 715 13
- UK tax exposure 396 7
- Companies House Presenter Account 185 3
- regulated mortgage work? 232 3
- Employer Making Employee Calculate own Holiday Pay 195 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 302 8
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,309 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 574 8