COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE - WHICH NOTE WHEN FILING ONLINE?
Struggling where to put the information that my client is a company limited by guarantee when filing the accounts and tax return online. VT software has the title on every page of the accounts and I have put the liability of the members under the ultimate controlling party note.
Any suggestions as to where I should put these details online for HMRC purposes?
Thanks as always!
- property capital gains 177 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 181 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,170 13
- Tips on meals 199 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 520 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 182 3
- Personal Tax 741 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 216 2
- Stumped - IHT 169 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 415 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 475 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,288 33
- Credit management tools 160 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 774 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 415 7
- CGT and primary residence 189 1
- Marriage Allowance 294 3
- S455 and February year ends 345 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 901 18
- Closing down loss-making company 466 5