Company Pension Contributions
I understand that the maximum that a company can make as a contribution to a directors pension pot is up to the value of the directors salary but what happens if a director only joins the company part way through the year.
For example in this tax year the director earns £20k in his previous role but then nothing in his new role - can the new company put up to £20k contribution in the directors pension pot or is the maximum alloable contribution based on the salary in the new role?
Any help would be appreciated.
- IT Contractor 241 1
- Professional coaching claimable? 134 1
- Sage instant account codes 128 1
- Networking 162 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 272 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 207 1
- Turnover on a tax return 330 8
- incorrect old p60 455 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 307 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,937 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 303 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 255 3
- VAT refund 198 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 275 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 273 3
- Missing tax return 398 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,134 30
- Inflation and fees 1,416 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24