Company permitted registered office address
We act for a 'difficult' client who always knows better than us.
He wanted his company to have its registered office address at a P O Box.
We advised him that Companies House do not permit this.
He went ahead and (successfully) filed a change of address to the P O Box, which has only served to reinforce his conclusion that he knows better than us.
With kind regards
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 148 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 183 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,221 35
- Mortgage Reference 534 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 238 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 194 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 209 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 166 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 184 1
- USA Tax Query 305 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 439 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 355 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 392 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6