Company permitted registered office address
We act for a 'difficult' client who always knows better than us.
He wanted his company to have its registered office address at a P O Box.
We advised him that Companies House do not permit this.
He went ahead and (successfully) filed a change of address to the P O Box, which has only served to reinforce his conclusion that he knows better than us.
With kind regards
- Turnover on a tax return 90 7
- incorrect old p60 363 9
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 221 3
- VAT refund 91 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 196 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 175 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 253 3
- Missing tax return 357 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,088 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 177 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 833 24
- Micro-entity accounts 253 1
- Related party disclosure 216 3
- Company reconstruction 152 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 159 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 180 1
- Advice please! 427 2
- VAT on new builds 190 3