Not strictly a question, so sorry mods, but hope you won't mind too much.
Congratulations are due to Rebecca Benneyworth, MBE for services to the tax profession in the Birthday Honours list.
Just to add a question to the mods - just where would you put this item, and how would you get to it on the mobile site (which is all I'm using to post here)?
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 67 2
- flat rate scheme 2,314 47
- Signed accounts for bank 626 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 110 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 283 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 139 5
- VAT Query on new build 80 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 127 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 226 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 71 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 101 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 170 1