Considering changing software
With the January rush over I'd promised myself ro review the software to see if there's anything as good as Iris for about a quarter of the price.
I do find Iris extremely good and seamless, though. Accounts production could hardly be easier, with the simple posting and 'batch control' system, although you cannot drill down. Accounts then go automatically into business tax, then click to export business tax to p'ship or sole trader tax returns. Iris support is generally ok, but commercially they don't seem very user friendly to deal with and allegedly have sneaked through a 6 month notice period which we all inadvertently agreed to.
Anyone using other software have any thoughts ?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 106 2
- flat rate scheme 1,906 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 248 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 115 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 122 3
- Company Share Buy Back 117 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 924 15
- Unpaid share capital 252 3
- Company car in the LLP 180 2
- Physiotherapy 339 4
- New build property to be rented 171 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,883 52
- Hello 359 2
- Sage 200 question 114 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 107 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 180 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 184 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 220 4