Considering changing software
With the January rush over I'd promised myself ro review the software to see if there's anything as good as Iris for about a quarter of the price.
I do find Iris extremely good and seamless, though. Accounts production could hardly be easier, with the simple posting and 'batch control' system, although you cannot drill down. Accounts then go automatically into business tax, then click to export business tax to p'ship or sole trader tax returns. Iris support is generally ok, but commercially they don't seem very user friendly to deal with and allegedly have sneaked through a 6 month notice period which we all inadvertently agreed to.
Anyone using other software have any thoughts ?
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 420 20
- trading losses allowable? 739 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 750 12
- Post AAT? 639 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 69 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 863 36
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 45 1
- Probate services 347 6
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 188 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,612 37
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 267 7
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,487 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 116 3
- Sage accounts help 99 1
- Community Faux Pas 817 25
- AAT before CIMA? 126 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 454 9
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 100 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 173 6
- Here we go.... 867 25