Consultant required for advice to small practice
We are a small practice. Most of our clients are contractors who work through limited company. Till to date most of our clients were coming through word of mouth. We have over 200 contractors with us. Currently we have invested in our website www.account-direct.com. We are also in the middle of building our own online accounting software. We need an experienced consultant who can assist us in the following two areas.
1. We have finalized sales, purchases, and most of the reporting section of the software. We need advice on the overall functionalities of the software and the best marketing strategy.
2. we also need advice on the best practices and overall growth strategies.
A qualified consultant who has in-depth knowledge of the practice and growth for accounting practice is needed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at my mobile 07507776569.
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 62 2
- flat rate scheme 2,314 47
- Signed accounts for bank 624 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 105 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 282 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 137 5
- VAT Query on new build 78 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 126 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 225 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 70 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 99 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 169 1