Consultant required for advice to small practice
We are a small practice. Most of our clients are contractors who work through limited company. Till to date most of our clients were coming through word of mouth. We have over 200 contractors with us. Currently we have invested in our website www.account-direct.com. We are also in the middle of building our own online accounting software. We need an experienced consultant who can assist us in the following two areas.
1. We have finalized sales, purchases, and most of the reporting section of the software. We need advice on the overall functionalities of the software and the best marketing strategy.
2. we also need advice on the best practices and overall growth strategies.
A qualified consultant who has in-depth knowledge of the practice and growth for accounting practice is needed. Please contact us at email@example.com or directly at my mobile 07507776569.
- SDLT 264 8
- Windows 10 anyone? 157 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 363 4
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 79 1
- Benefit in Kind 138 4
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 249 2
- Dutch Accountant 403 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 85 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 323 9
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 189 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 792 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,607 34
- Restricted interest relief 118 2
- Disengagement Help! 563 15
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 878 16
- Renewals on property rental business 89 1
- Not a question - just a POI 203 3
- MVL 91 2
- Bankstream 1,065 24
- Xerocon 2016 590 11