Consultant required for advice to small practice
We are a small practice. Most of our clients are contractors who work through limited company. Till to date most of our clients were coming through word of mouth. We have over 200 contractors with us. Currently we have invested in our website www.account-direct.com. We are also in the middle of building our own online accounting software. We need an experienced consultant who can assist us in the following two areas.
1. We have finalized sales, purchases, and most of the reporting section of the software. We need advice on the overall functionalities of the software and the best marketing strategy.
2. we also need advice on the best practices and overall growth strategies.
A qualified consultant who has in-depth knowledge of the practice and growth for accounting practice is needed. Please contact us at email@example.com or directly at my mobile 07507776569.
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 29 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 307 9
- Mortgage Reference 907 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 310 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 113 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 168 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 147 1
- RTI offline? 620 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 176 1
- CIS and Xero 279 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 271 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 190 2
- property capital gains 413 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 164 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 951 9
- Tips on meals 573 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,355 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 249 3