Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Tax Relief on Bridging Loan 51 2
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 862 32
- Use of home deduction 512 15
- Copy Wanted 674 3
- Non resident income. 244 12
- Company dividends 400 12
- Self Assessment University Superannuation Scheme 74 1
- 11pm and having a blonde moment 111 2
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 190 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 536 21
- Software 340 8
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 408 6
- SA late payment penalty 192 3
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 300 8
- No codes in Sage 50 Nominal List? 120 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 124 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 130 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 139 3
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,428 81
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 270 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 857
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 550
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 516
- Latest phishing scam 407
- Entrepreneurs' relief 377
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 337
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 320
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 303
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 216
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 193