Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 280 6
- Capital gain? 42 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 344 8
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 407 8
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,223 20
- vat help for catering concession 266 10
- IHT dilemma 1,148 17
- Tax return software for remote working 222 3
- CGT 325 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 311 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 102 2
- Compliance check 499 13
- sole trader accountant 776 14
- Entrepreneurs Relief 394 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 599 21
- More AE! 485 11
- How to classify an asset 150 3
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 281 2
- when a charity makes a donation.... 179 4
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 130 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,074
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 776
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 459
- Digita Hosted Software 277
- Call Centre Data Costs 246
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 218
- Credit where credit's due....... 210
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 199
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 182
- Director phone costs 144