Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 209 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,206 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 332 6
- Go Cardless 366 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 301 3
- Mehjoo 321 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 102 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 358 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 187 4
- SA302 325 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 289 13
- Bringing money to Uk 284 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 213 4
- Hmrc software 249 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 169 1
- Hosted email exchange 185 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 361 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 325 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 251 7
- Xtuple 515
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 233
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 203
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 203
- Domain name sale and limited company 177
- CIS schemes 175
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151