Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Yorkshire Day 545 38
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 18 2
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 135 4
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,791 65
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 125 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 351 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 107 3
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 587 1
- SMP reclaimable by employer 265 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 217 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 97 1
- inflation rate year on year 83 2
- Deleted question? 654 15
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 285 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 349 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 143 6
- E-Magazines and pdfs 146 3
- Late annual return 201 2
- Flat rate VAT 370 8
- corporation tax 481 5
- Cancelled 458
- Cancelled 380
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 373
- Probiz 351
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 254
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 232
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 225
- More spam 180
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 155