Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,075 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 115 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 595 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 103 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 99 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 156 1
- How to deal with prior year error 148 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 525 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,336 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,045 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 404 4
- Exemption from CGT 229 2
- VAT Registration 239 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 431 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 331 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 186 3
- Moneysoft error 434 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26