Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 221 3
- Does anyone use quotation software? 231 4
- RTI penalties coming in from 6/10/14 72 2
- VAT on Imports 55 2
- Fees for Property Tax Return 375 8
- Corp Tax Refund 60 1
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 617 17
- PPR posers 194 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,525 466
- employment capital allowances 186 1
- Direct Debit - no receipts 342 6
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 208 1
- Can't read my handwriting 386 9
- Annual PAYE schemes - Moneysoft 113 2
- Who is a Minister of Religion for Tax Purposes? 116 1
- corp tax software 804 11
- Audit partner? 125 3
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,564 71
- Overnight subsistence 136 2
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 668 13
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,352
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 500
- National Insurance 389
- Non Resident 309
- Hands on experience of Digita 232
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 206
- Employer's Helpline 181
- CIS paid under reg 9 168
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 139
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 135