Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,753 25
- Value pricing 219 8
- Audit Required 95 2
- company secretarial software 139 2
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 138 3
- Elective DeductionsModel 61 1
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 186 1
- Rental Income 298 6
- Payroll 2012/13 101 1
- I have a pain 691 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 80 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 172 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 732 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 120 3
- Cash flow 146 2
- New use of home - simplified method 246 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 266 5
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 392 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,954 32
- Share restructure 335 12
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 730
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 499
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 343
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 341
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 262
- VAT on Gaming Machines 210
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 198
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 183
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 175
- Director Loan account operation 146