Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Business lending another business money (UK) 44 1
- What are my legal responsibilities 251 11
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 321 4
- No more tax returns... 1,513 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 406 6
- Signed accounts for bank 245 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 468 10
- Landing clients 385 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,138 22
- Termination Payment 174 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 183 3
- CRM / marketing 97 2
- Allocation of income from property 749 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,867 28
- Opening a Quick books file 112 1
- 64-8 problems 513 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 345 10
- Payment on account reminders 236 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 107 3
- Hello 516 4