Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Reimbursing director travel costs 268 4
- Client Paperwork Retention? 156 4
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 1,316 7
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,382 19
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 313 2
- Friday Question 486 7
- New Client works under PAYE but is about to set up own LTD. 376 8
- Independent Examination work programme 103 2
- Non reporting RTI - penalties 528 9
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 220 2
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 219 7
- Employers NI allowance 180 2
- What is the best way to buy commercial property these days 288 5
- Auto Enrolment 232 2
- Tax Point as opposed to VAT point 192 2
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,916 30
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 204 2
- Outside the scope VAT box 6 249 7
- Swimming Pool Income 352 4
- Coming off flat rate VAT 321 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 488
- DTA tie-breaker issue 292
- CGT for NOn UK residents 259
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 241
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 236
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 230
- Apprenticeship Levy 227
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 218
- Just checking re PSA 210
- Capital Gains personal representatives 203