Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 400 2
- BrightPay 668 22
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 218 3
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 419 8
- Abolish the penalty regime 168 4
- Gift or Capital Gain? 368 11
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 367 8
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 350 8
- SDLT on leases 126 1
- Is practising Certificate needed 375 7
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 939 26
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 301 4
- IHT Query 179 3
- Statutary sick pay 214 1
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 310 4
- Director Salary 368 2
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 305 7
- Capital Gain? 438 11
- Reversing out RTI 237 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 319 9
- Possible Partnership? 451
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 428
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 418
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 221
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 217
- Clubs and Taxable Income 211
- Income tax on foreign dividends 199
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 198
- New Fangled Penalties 191
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 164