Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 49 1
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 716 20
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 308 1
- Sage 50 accounts 74 3
- Where has Portia gone? 5,697 118
- Do accountants work at home? 115 2
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 57 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 525 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 478 12
- Help 428 13
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 682 5
- Is a new PAYE scheme needed for incorporated business? 101 3
- P11D Expenses Claims 102 1
- Lost "thanks" 184 2
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 373 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 849 14
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 175 3
- Stock of photos to capatilise 451 18
- Anyone used the firm 'More Clients 4 U? 279 6
- Practice management software 1,178 22