Continuation of old question pre online filing
Accounts submitted to HMRC.Filed OK with coys hse.
Sole director shown in Information sheet.Directors report shows directors name and date of approval.Balance sheet states approved by directors and date but due to printing error directors name not shown.
Also,FA 98 states only accounts to be prepared under the coys act required so presumably the detailed p&L a/c is not required as it is not a statutory requirement.
Also,FA 98 which is an information gathering power must be used with reason.
Thanks for your comments in advance.
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 34 1
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 457 16
- Will I need to resign? 53 1
- Paper tax return 78 3
- Start up allowance? 334 11
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,327 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 225 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 158 1
- AIA or IFA 420 7
- Surely not? 417 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 622 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 353 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 348 7
- Late Registration for VAT 348 11
- Old CGT loss 167 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 260 5
- Nominal Ledger 339 10
- Share structures 138 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,147 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 339 5