Continuity of Practice
I would like some help regarding the writing up of continuity of practice document.
I have set up a company to practice under and am applying for a practicing certificate non audit (PC) from ACCA. One requirement is that under the Memorandum and Articles of Association there is provision covering the arrangements of the continuity of the practice in the event of my death or becoming incapable of carrying on, as i will be the holder of the PC, the other director will not hold a PC. Does anyone know how we do this? I know how to amend the AOA. Does anyone know of the wording needed to draw up the agreement and if the PC holder is the one to die or become incapable does the remaing director have to join up with a PC holder or agree to transfer the clients to someone who has a PC?
We are a small new company recently set up offering accounting,bookkeeping and taxation services to small and medium businesses as well as sole traders and partnerships. We will not hold an audit PC. Our client base will be small.
Any help would be useful.
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,159 32
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 264 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 48 1
- incorrect old p60 480 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 294 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 181 2
- Turnover on a tax return 373 9
- IT Contractor 253 1
- Sage instant account codes 143 1
- Networking 194 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 234 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 313 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,942 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 315 4
- VAT refund 209 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 282 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 276 3
- Missing tax return 403 4
- Inflation and fees 1,422 24
- Sage Priority Support 197 3