corp tax implication
I have a limited company. If my company pays donation to a charity registered in the Republic of Ireland, would I be able to claim it as charges in corporation tax computations?
I got a feeling that the payments to the UK registered charities are eligible to be claimed as charges in corp tax computations.
Your advise would be highly appreciated.
Have a nice Christmas and happy new year.
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 94 1
- Stumped - IHT 77 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 395 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 462 11
- Tips on meals 118 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,274 33
- Credit management tools 95 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 99 2
- property capital gains 96 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 763 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 360 7
- CGT and primary residence 146 1
- Marriage Allowance 240 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,139 12
- S455 and February year ends 300 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 871 18
- Closing down loss-making company 439 5
- S.455 Tax again 282 3
- New Build 336 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 375 4