Corporation tax and missing receipts
I have a new client who I am completing their corporation tax return, unfortunately they have moved premise and lost a number of their receipts. I do not think that this was done purposely just a mistake. They have been able to supply me with complete bank statements which I can use.
As they are VAT registered I am having difficulty reconciling the bank statements and VAT returns. Can anyone advise me on how I can complete the CT return (excluding VAT) by using the bank statements and VAT return (which does not include receipts).
I have told them the importance of record keeping and I do not think that this will happen again.
Thank you in advance
- Capital redemption reserve in a capital reduction 99 1
- Is Universal credit software project destined to be another Government software white elephant 72 4
- Principal Private Residence - 2 homes 163 4
- CIS Withheld for an LLP. Reclaiming 173 2
- Have you changed your PAYE charging structure for RTI? 184 2