Corporation tax repayment | AccountingWEB

Corporation tax repayment

I have made a loss in the year of £9000 and therefore have a corporation tax credit of £1910 that can be carried forward.  How do I report this in my accounts?  Am I correct to show a credit posting of £1910 in my P&L after PBT? If so, what is the corresponding balance sheet posting?

Many thanks

There are 5 comments. Login or register to view them.


WhichTyler |

Bit more

neileg |

It goes in LT Debtors

Chris Smail |
Chris Smail's picture

If you had carried the

practiceperson |

deferred tax on losses

The Black Knight |