Correcting an error on previous years rental accounts

I have a new client who rents out a property and has confirmed to me that the property is unfurnished.

However, looking at last years tax return wear and tear allowance has been claimed.

How can I correct this going forward as you are not suppose to swap?

There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

File an amended return

Euan MacLennan |
Euan MacLennan's picture