Payment of finder's fees to 3rd parties Tax Deductable for Sole Traders?
As a Marketing Consultant who is a sole trader I sometimes get my contracts through a middle man.
This middle man looks for and introduces me to prospective clients.
As a compensation for the service of finding / introducing me to a client, I need to pay this middle man a finder's fee/Commission.
This fee is roughly 15% of the value of the contract that I obtain with the client.
As this is a purely business-related cost, I was wondering if I can deduct these cost as a business expense?
Thanks in advance for helping me find an answer to tis question.
- What are options for non CA firm 1,609 25
- Dividends with an annual profit but retained losses 74 1
- How to make restoration of corrupted excel 2007 file? 101 1
- Anyone come across this shower before? 1,873 35
- Real names 1,122 34
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 513 23
- What are the tax implications of employer paying my tuition fees? 138 1
- Company Secretarial Software 1,379 30
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 676 9
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 239 7
- Tools for conversion OST to PST files 107 1
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 136 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 293 5
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,984 17
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,961 11
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 92 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 122 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 167 4
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 121 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 90 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 582
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 456
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 354
- IFA incorporation 338
- Sorry ignore me 323
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 277
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 272
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 262
- Cancelled 205
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 175